D&D General Bob World Builder Recreates WOTC's "Do You Like Me?" Survey!

Zardnaar

Legend
This mentality is flat out toxic.

Constant vitriol at every single new thing involving D&D or wotc in general isn’t justified because they did one thing that pissed you off.

Lolololololololol no.

He’s a smarmy dude boosting his channel on cynicism, at this point. There is no “controversy”. No one claimed there was.

The only reason this is even a discussion is that some people can’t handle any pushback against constant cynicism and vitriol. 🤷‍♂️

Mostly it seems self influcted due to wotc actions.

I'm somewhere in the middle. Pissed off at WotC go for it. Love them go for it.

Vile minion of neutrality

Last edited:

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
Ginny Di, cynical and pessimistic in general? I can't think of a single person in the space who seems more positive about just about any and everything.
When she is talking about a game product or mechanic or whatever, sure.

She’s also quite jaded and cynical when talking about the industry or anything like that.

overgeeked

B/X Known World
Ginny Di, cynical and pessimistic in general? I can't think of a single person in the space who seems more positive about just about any and everything.
Wow. Is that how out of touch with reality people are getting? That’s even more hilariously wrong than the unhinged claim that Bob is overwhelmingly negative and pushing clickbait. What a weird thread.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Yeah. Starting to believe it's proof that we do slip into alternate dimensions. Or maybe it's the singing and soya sauce maps.
Different levels of tolerance for toxicity in Hovey channels, methi KS.

I see several of these posts rallying to Bob saying that he only does a few toxic videos per [time period], but...for me, that'll keep saying thar only a few meals served at this restaurant will have ingredients pulled from the dumpster. Any toxicity us too much toxicity. I don’t need garbage in my fun time any more than I need garbage in my food.

Arilyn

Hero
Different levels of tolerance for toxicity in Hovey channels, methi KS.

I see several of these posts rallying to Bob saying that he only does a few toxic videos per [time period], but...for me, that'll keep saying thar only a few meals served at this restaurant will have ingredients pulled from the dumpster. Any toxicity us too much toxicity. I don’t need garbage in my fun time any more than I need garbage in my food.
Bob has 0 toxicity. He's always cheerful, friendly and enthusiastic. He's criticised WotC occasionally, but nothing toxic. Bob and Ginny are at the top of my list as examples of positivity on the net.

mamba

Legend
I see several of these posts rallying to Bob saying that he only does a few toxic videos per [time period], but...for me, that'll keep saying thar only a few meals served at this restaurant will have ingredients pulled from the dumpster. Any toxicity us too much toxicity
I don’t think he is ever toxic, but he can be critical (rarely), like with the OGL stunt

If someone not constantly praising WotC is more than you are interested in, you do you, but that does not make that person toxic

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Bob has 0 toxicity. He's always cheerful, friendly and enthusiastic. He's criticised WotC occasionally, but nothing toxic. Bob and Ginny are at the top of my list as examples of positivity on the net.
I don’t think he is ever toxic, but he can be critical (rarely), like with the OGL stunt

If someone not constantly praising WotC is more than you are interested in, you do you, but that does not make that person toxic
Look at the very first post in this thread, it's all about a toxic clickbsit stunt the dude is pulling right now.

Remove ads