• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BtVS - 12/16/02

Nightstorm

First Post
Boys, Boys, Boys...

Don't you see that this is the First's plan? To get the Scooby gang to distrust each other and not know who is dead or alive or who is and is not the First. This show just keeps rocking. the Ep where Buffy is in the morgue with sis should have won an award. Does anyone have any idea on the show schedule? I dont want to miss a one.

Jemal

Adventurer
first off: I don't know about anywhere else, but here the show is on every Tuesday night on UPN. (Well, not now, but I hear they're starting up again on Jan. 7)

Second: I don't know what I think.. Joss could do anything. He has said before "I don't give the viewers what they want, I give them what they need." He's never dissapointed me (Well, not too much)

Third: The reason Buffy's blood closed the portal was because it was the SAME blood as Dawns. Remember what she said to Giles earlier that season? "The monks MADE her from me"

Vocenoctum

First Post
Jemal said:

Third: The reason Buffy's blood closed the portal was because it was the SAME blood as Dawns. Remember what she said to Giles earlier that season? "The monks MADE her from me"

Right, they shaped a key of energy to mimic a human form. The human form was not the energy though. it's all one way. Dawn could do something based on Summers blood, but Buffy shouldn't have Key Energy. At least IML.

coyote6

Adventurer
<Bob, lacking a local UPN affiliate, checks the online listings>

"Normal Again" and "Villains"? Then "Two to Go" and "Grave" next week.

What's your conclusion, beyond "They're ending 2002 with the last four season 6 episodes"?

Of course, of far more importance is what they're showing on January 7th -- "Showtime". Which is a NEW episode!

coyote6 said:
<Bob, lacking a local UPN affiliate, checks the online listings>

"Normal Again" and "Villains"? Then "Two to Go" and "Grave" next week.

What's your conclusion, beyond "They're ending 2002 with the last four season 6 episodes"?

Of course, of far more importance is what they're showing on January 7th -- "Showtime". Which is a NEW episode!

Well, ever since I first saw Normal Again, I've been wondering if the series would end with Buffy coming out of her coma for good, especially with the way it ends -- not in the "Buffyverse," but in the Real World (TM).

With that thought in the back of my head, I thought it was weird that they chose to air that episode instead of reruns from this season, especially with the end of the series nigh.

--RonJon

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads