Butterflies

Gaming Tonic

First Post
I am sitting down to run a new game for my players (which there are 5) and I throw up a few choices for them on our Facebook RPG page and they selected Zeitgeist. Each had their own reason which I think speaks well for the promo material and the setting. I am jumping for joy that I get to run something so clever and varied from your standard fantasy product.

MatthewJHanson

Registered Ninja
Publisher
Have you got a link to the review? I love reading reviews! (Well, not the bad ones, but I guess I have to read those, too!)
If you haven't already done so, with RPGNow/DriveThruRPG you can set it up to email you whenever you receive a review there. Its under "account and payment settings."

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
If you haven't already done so, with RPGNow/DriveThruRPG you can set it up to email you whenever you receive a review there. Its under "account and payment settings."

I was aware of that review (though I keep rpgnow email settings off as much as I can); my interest was piqued when he said he'd just finished one for Skyseer yet I couldn't find it. Turned out that was because he hasn't posted it yet! Lokoing forward to it, though.

DonTadow

First Post
I was aware of that review (though I keep rpgnow email settings off as much as I can); my interest was piqued when he said he'd just finished one for Skyseer yet I couldn't find it. Turned out that was because he hasn't posted it yet! Lokoing forward to it, though.
Yeah, haven't posted it yet. Mostly because I am not a master of 4e mechanics, and I don't feel right to review something if I don't have an understanding of the checks being accurate or not.

What I will end up doing is posting a full review under pathfinder and maybe copying the non-mechanical parts of the review and pasting it under 4e as a nugget.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yeah, haven't posted it yet. Mostly because I am not a master of 4e mechanics, and I don't feel right to review something if I don't have an understanding of the checks being accurate or not.

What I will end up doing is posting a full review under pathfinder and maybe copying the non-mechanical parts of the review and pasting it under 4e as a nugget.

Any chance you could preview what you have here? I find it as hard to wait for reviews as you do for the actual adventures! :D

I won't comment on it other than thanking you for the review (I think that's the only appropriate response from a publisher to a review, whether positive or negative).

Remove ads