• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Butterflies

Gaming Tonic

First Post
I am sitting down to run a new game for my players (which there are 5) and I throw up a few choices for them on our Facebook RPG page and they selected Zeitgeist. Each had their own reason which I think speaks well for the promo material and the setting. I am jumping for joy that I get to run something so clever and varied from your standard fantasy product.

MatthewJHanson

Registered Ninja
Publisher
Have you got a link to the review? I love reading reviews! (Well, not the bad ones, but I guess I have to read those, too!)
If you haven't already done so, with RPGNow/DriveThruRPG you can set it up to email you whenever you receive a review there. Its under "account and payment settings."

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
If you haven't already done so, with RPGNow/DriveThruRPG you can set it up to email you whenever you receive a review there. Its under "account and payment settings."

I was aware of that review (though I keep rpgnow email settings off as much as I can); my interest was piqued when he said he'd just finished one for Skyseer yet I couldn't find it. Turned out that was because he hasn't posted it yet! Lokoing forward to it, though.

DonTadow

First Post
I was aware of that review (though I keep rpgnow email settings off as much as I can); my interest was piqued when he said he'd just finished one for Skyseer yet I couldn't find it. Turned out that was because he hasn't posted it yet! Lokoing forward to it, though.
Yeah, haven't posted it yet. Mostly because I am not a master of 4e mechanics, and I don't feel right to review something if I don't have an understanding of the checks being accurate or not.

What I will end up doing is posting a full review under pathfinder and maybe copying the non-mechanical parts of the review and pasting it under 4e as a nugget.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yeah, haven't posted it yet. Mostly because I am not a master of 4e mechanics, and I don't feel right to review something if I don't have an understanding of the checks being accurate or not.

What I will end up doing is posting a full review under pathfinder and maybe copying the non-mechanical parts of the review and pasting it under 4e as a nugget.

Any chance you could preview what you have here? I find it as hard to wait for reviews as you do for the actual adventures! :D

I won't comment on it other than thanking you for the review (I think that's the only appropriate response from a publisher to a review, whether positive or negative).

Remove ads