Can Dextyr Keep All These Strikers Alive? (DM: JoeNotCharles, Ozymandias79 Judging)

KenHood

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
One small clarification: I believe the address Tonk is asking about is the address of Lilf's auntie's flower shop ;)
Yah. It was the auntie's flower shop. Gotta make sure he stays good.[/sblock]"Hey! Look! Other halfling have magic boot that make you sneak! Anyone want? If not, I take, yes?"

You know, it's a real shame that mutual suicide get rich scheme won't pass. Yet another failure of democracy.

renau1g

First Post
"Sneaking is not something Maros views favourably on this who strike from the shadows. They are yours Tonk, may they let you bash your foes even harder" Blade says, taking out a whetstone and sharpening his mundane axe.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
"As far as I'm concerned, if I can keep this sword you can keep those boots." Tristan flashes a mischievous grin at Tonk. "Besides, you need something to help you keep up to me." :p

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=Tonk]
Right, the flower shop, sorry. Lilf said it's "somewhere in the Overgrowth, next to the big building with the broken-down bell tower, I haven't been there in years but I'm sure I'll know it if I see it."
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mutual Suicide Plan]
I didn't say it wouldn't WORK, I just meant Dextyr wouldn't get bragging rights... It's up to you whether or not that's important! (Oh, did you think you were gonna get quest XP for keeping these guys alive? I guess we can maybe talk about that. I hadn't really thought about it, since I'm sure it's not gonna come up.)
[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=OOC] Here's my reasoning. Tonk and I are at equal stealth, but I tend to work from a distance. Tonk is more effective close up, so he's more likely to suffer from a lack of stealth. It's hard because boots of stealth are on my wishlist. I'll leave it up to Tonk.[/sblock]

KenHood

First Post
Tonk studies Mikara for a moment, then presses the boots into her hands. "I see in eye of you a look of strong want. It make my heart much warm for you be happy."

"But...uh...not if you want me, because we can no make the baby."

Remove ads