CANCELED: madwabbit's Spirit of the Century

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I've never played Fate but the game sounds fun. Sign me up!

edit: We will have Bella will us - I just want to double check that will be okay with you. We'll bring lots of stuff for her to amuse herself with but you know with kids, you never know.

madwabbit

First Post
Queenie122 said:
I've never played Fate but the game sounds fun. Sign me up!

edit: We will have Bella will us - I just want to double check that will be okay with you. We'll bring lots of stuff for her to amuse herself with but you know with kids, you never know.
I know indeed -- no worries at all! I'm happy to be running a game for you again. I just wish there was some way I could bring Sophie in, as she and Bella would make excellent playmates. But I also know enough to know that I can't run/play when Sophie's around because she loves interrupting me every 5 minutes! :lol:

Psion

Adventurer
Alright, put me down!

Don't think we've played a game together, have we Queenie? (Ought to try to run spellslinger again some day.)

Queenie

Queen of Everything
madwabbit said:
I know indeed -- no worries at all! I'm happy to be running a game for you again. I just wish there was some way I could bring Sophie in, as she and Bella would make excellent playmates. But I also know enough to know that I can't run/play when Sophie's around because she loves interrupting me every 5 minutes! :lol:

That's okay - we're getting together Sunday, right? :D

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Psion said:
Alright, put me down!

Don't think we've played a game together, have we Queenie? (Ought to try to run spellslinger again some day.)

No we haven't yet! Spellslinger would be super fun too... maybe next gameday? :cool:

madwabbit

First Post
Supplanter said:
If there's still room, I'd love to play. I've got a few sessions of experience with the game, FWIW.
Excellent -- you're in! Experience not necessary but definitely cool -- you guys will be both playing it and playtesting some new stuff. :D

madwabbit

First Post
Sigh.

There's a reasonably good chance I may need to cancel my game for Gameday. I'm on deadline for a writing gig I agreed to do, and I am way behind on it. I don't think I will have the time to work on this game, which sucks, and I apologize.

Plus I am a tad worried that coordination of the game location that morning might get in the way of me running a game.

Psion, any chance you can ramp your SotC game up? I'd love to play it if I can't run it.

Psion

Adventurer
madwabbit said:
Sigh.

There's a reasonably good chance I may need to cancel my game for Gameday. I'm on deadline for a writing gig I agreed to do, and I am way behind on it. I don't think I will have the time to work on this game, which sucks, and I apologize.

Plus I am a tad worried that coordination of the game location that morning might get in the way of me running a game.

Psion, any chance you can ramp your SotC game up? I'd love to play it if I can't run it.

Sure, with consent of those already signed up.

I had been working up Spirit of the Far Future, a Traveller (space opera) SotC variant. Would anyone presently signed up not be interested in that?

Another possibility is that I could run the planetary romance related SotC game I had been planning for GenCon.

It also just so happens I've also been asked to run SotC at my weekly game. If I come up with something for that which inspires me more than those others for my more "out of the book" SotC game, it might be most straightforward for me to recycle it there.

So if everyone could let me know if any of those ideas interest (or don't interest) them, I'll try to pull something together.

Last edited:

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Psion said:
Sure, with consent of those already signed up.

I had been working up Spirit of the Far Future, a Traveller (space opera) SotC variant. Would anyone presently signed up not be interested in that?

Another possibility is that I could run the planetary romance related SotC game I had been planning for GenCon.

It also just so happens I've also been asked to run SotC at my weekly game. If I come up with something for that which inspires me more than those others for my more "out of the book" SotC game, it might be most straightforward for me to recycle it there.

So if everyone could let me know if any of those ideas interest (or don't interest) them, I'll try to pull something together.
What exactly does that mean? I don't know anything about Traveller or Spirit of the Far Future. I'm usually good for a romance too, I'll try not to be too picky :)

Remove ads