Candlekeep Mysteries (OOC Chat)

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
I am here. I am going to be travelling out of country for much of May, but I do not think I would ever be out of touch for more than a day at a time.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Nice. Thank you, gang. I think that means we're only missing @KahlessNestor, who hasn't been on ENWorld in over a month. (He's played my other games consistently for years, so I don't think it's by choice that he's missing. Something is holding him up. Hopefully it's just life getting in the way and he'll be back soon.)

I will do my best to get us going again this weekend.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Again, I apologize that this game got away from me for a while, and worse, that the end to this little combat feels kind of anticlimactic. (I should have been able to find time for THAT post months ago!)

At any rate, hopefully we can move forward from here with more success. It's not like the adventure is terribly long. I'll do my best!

(@DEFCON 1 I hope you will join us with Hawthorne. He's kind of important! Plus, I really like him. I like the whole party!)

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Oh yeah, I'm still in. I usually always would click on the In-game thread occasionally to see if it had been updated and much less frequently here in the OOC, which is why I didn't respond originally. But thanks for the ping! When the game advances, I'll be there!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
And one to keep in the back pocket just in case :p

Well... with Kahless missing, I suppose we could have one more. You'd have to make a character that we could reasonably believe would be both interested in helping the party, and yet alone up a mountain near a haunted village. (And have survived up there). And also, know very little about the place.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Well... with Kahless missing, I suppose we could have one more. You'd have to make a character that we could reasonably believe would be both interested in helping the party, and yet alone up a mountain near a haunted village. (And have survived up there). And also, know very little about the place.
Sounds like
  • a hermit druid :)
  • Aragorn the Ranger
  • a crazy prophet of a forgotten god (the god provides)
  • a feral child
  • a warforged recently awakened
  • a genasi/tiefling/aasimar, planar shifted

I could simply take over Kahless if it makes more sense (and relinquish it/him/her after Kahls return)

Remove ads