Candlekeep Mysteries (OOC Chat)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I'd have suggest you pinch-hit for Ruznami, but I've already posted a way to get rid of him for a bit.

A druid or ranger would work, particularly one with a fae connection (Eladrin, elf, gnome) or an Aaracokra or Firbolg, I suppose.

I'm not too into the idea of a Warforged or plane shifted (other than maybe Feywild, though I'm fine with a mortal realm origin).

I'm easy to convince if you feel otherwise.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Those are just quick n dirty ideas - planar shift could be Dao protector (earth elemental = warforged) or genasi

I'm not married to an one of them yet. Eladrin bladesinger might work to replace wizard with wizard...

I'll sleep on it, it's past midnight here

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
atm eladrin star druid - either looking into dark fae or being related to that half-elven woman in the town (or both)

But it could easily be Dao (genasi) or even earth elemental (reskinned goliath or warforged) if you think you need muscle more than nature caster :)

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Another cool option if you were going in the hermit druid direction, a Circle of Spores druid who had been called to the area due to the decay and death of the miners all those years ago.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
@Neurotic I kind of like the idea you just spitballed of using the Warforged (or Goliath) race reskinned as an earth elemental. Doesn't have to have a long backstory with Argenti so much as sensed her presence and came up from underground. Maybe it's been hiding/sleeping since the mine collapse. You could use Green Knight Paladin or Stone Giant runes from Rune Knight Fighter to get some elemental powers (among other ways - Barbarian, Druid, Monk....)

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Apologies for silence, folx. If you are ever waiting for me to post, please ping me sooner rather than later; I try to be quick to respond, but sometimes I don't see (or, as I believe, I don't receive) the pings from the site.

ks

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Okay, so I called "Begin Round One" -But I'm not saying you have to fight the bats, but pretty much any kind of false move will bring them down on you. I don't use Initiative for PBP (just post-order, for the most part) but post as if we are in Combat, even if you chose to sneak away In other words, everyone has to take a turn. If you want to discuss it, do it here in the OOC. (Though you'd have limited ability to talk in-character. Sound will provoke the bats).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases