CG's Dragon of Icespire Peak [IC]

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Sythaeryn takes one glance at the trail and nods. "Enough to need cleansing. I've suffered these creatures in these woods long enough."

The elf looks like he's spoiling for a fight. Though he considers the others curiously for a moment.

"I am a druid, protector of the natural order. These goblins despoil the nature about them and thus are my enemy. But you are all new to me. I am curious. What goals do such well armed people have along this road?"

FitzTheRuke

Legend
The question 'what are you doing along this road' had always made Fitz nervous, having been a wanted highwayman along many roads. He skipped away to avoid the question and began to poke about the trail, looking for clues that might tell him how many goblins used the trail, and how often.

"We are heading to outlands where adventure lies and fewer questions are asked," Bella says. "If you all want to track those goblins, I will help, but I doubt there is profit to be had."

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Assuming there is rough consensus, you follow the trail into the woods. (Speeding up here.)

You notice a few old traps, now sprung and not set back up again.

Eventually you come to a cave with a stream running out of it.

Investigating the caves shows evidence of a large group of goblins living here some times ago, but a smaller group living here quite recently. The only items of value are a large number of crates and barrels marked with a blue lion symbol.

The blue lion is the symbol of the Lionshield Coster, a trading company with a presence in Phandalin.

Remove ads