• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Challenge to tier 2 Yak or Dark

reiella

Explorer
Hmm, good luck, but will mention that there aren't that many Tier 2 Yakuza at least.

And most aren't active either.

Darks, I don't know at all about.

Don't give up though.

RandyWalker

Explorer
Vandorin, Magus of Flames (Dark Apprentice 0) will accept your challenge.

Find him in #yb on the Psionics chat network.

Last edited:

SableWyvern

Adventurer
Hearing your pitiful challenge, Deathstalker has left his homeland to meet you and whoop your buttocks.

I have already mashed Vandorin, and now I will munchem crunchem you.

Deathstalker
Record: 1-0
Thug - 1

Signature Style: Fan
Dirty Trick

Member of the Hellswamp Gang
Gang Location: Swamp

2 Yen

I find your presence to be boorish, your town to be unkempt, and your sword to be dull.

Aragorn

First Post
After wandering only a short while, Aragorn eagerly awaits the approach of Deathstalker, and the beginning of his ascension to greatness.

I find your kin to be cretinous, your city to be ordinary, and your style to be awkward.

Kalanyr

Explorer
"I guess I can judge this"

"A dull sword is of no use. Death Stalker may set match length and style"

"The Luminary has decreed this match to take place at the steppes north of the Sea of Stars on the dusk of the rat."

Kalanyr

Explorer
Aragorn's Hand
<NightBot> 1: The northstar fiercely tramples the spring; grasps the drive of the foul!
<NightBot> 2: The blizzard glides near the volcano; parts the rolling of the rainbow!
<NightBot> 3: The wolf strikes the dungeon; averts the edge of the earth!
<NightBot> 4: The needle slaughters the dungeon; quells the drive of the plant!
<NightBot> 5: The spear suddenly impales the delta; shields the thrust of the willow!

Deathstalker's Hand
<NightBot> 1: The thorn flies over the village; silences the descent of the weapon!
<NightBot> 2: The spider rains upon the tower; dodges the beauty of the dark sunbeam!
<NightBot> 3: The crab attacks the castle; dodges the foray of the snow! *yen+yen*
<NightBot> 4: The rabbit sings atop the dungeon; leaps over the offensive of the scythe!
<NightBot> 5: The lotus blossom becomes one with the heavens; parries the stab of the heart when it angrily negates the roar of the snow!

Kalanyr

Explorer
Aragorn since Deathstalker has a Dirty Trick you must go first until he has used it afterwards the initiative alternates.

Aragorn

First Post
Hoping to catch Deathstalker offguard, Aragorn reaches down, then springs forth with fingers held forward, aiming for Deathstalkers midrift. As he nears his target, Aragorn draws his knees to his chest, protecting his body

The needle slaughters the dungeon; quells the drive of the plant!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads