D&D Movie/TV Check Out Hugh Grant's D&D Movie Costume!

Posted by the Daily Mail, Hugh Grant was pictured at Somerset's Wells Cathedral in full costume. Hugh Grant plays the villain in the movie, which also stars Chris Pine, Regé-Jean Page, Michelle Rodriguez, and Justice Smith. See the link for more photos! https://www.enworld.org/threads/photos-from-the-d-d-movie-set.680570

Posted by the Daily Mail, Hugh Grant was pictured at Somerset's Wells Cathedral in full costume. Hugh Grant plays the villain in the movie, which also stars Chris Pine, Regé-Jean Page, Michelle Rodriguez, and Justice Smith.

See the link for more photos!

1.jpg

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Not trying to be hyperbolic, I honestly meant what I said.

I will let the backtalk to moderation slide.

"Freaking uprising" was hyperbole. As shown, there were several very popular movies with non-white villains. There was no violence. No civil unrest. Nobody made the news taking to the streets in protest over these movies. There was no "freaking uprising".

Next time, choose less inflammatory words, or go say them on a site that welcomes them.

Last edited:

I will let the backtalk to moderation slide.

"Freaking uprising" was hyperbole. As shown, there were several very popular movies with non-white villains. There was no violence. No civil unrest. Nobody made the news taking to the streets in protest over these movies. There was no "freaking uprising".

Next time, choose less inflammatory words, or go say them on a site that welcomes them.
Thank you

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
This thread is a bit of a microcosm of what seems to have happened to fandom in the past couple of years, likely due to the stress of the pandemic.

I posted a link with what I thought was new pictures. There was no bragging or anything about the post which should have resulted in any kind of ire. In normal times, if people had already seen the pictures they would have just said nothing and kept scrolling. Normally, someone seeking out news to post here is either welcomed, or ignored.

And yet 5 to 1 of the response the post got were arguing if the post was redundant or not. Including arguments about the argument about whether it is redundant or not. I think there were a couple of comments about the pictures themselves and all the rest was angst and then angst about the angst and then angst about the angst about the angst.

Damn, things have gotten bad. Are y'all enjoying the message board?

Like I said, I looked and couldn't find all of them in this thread.
There are several threads, this one was specifically about Hugh Grant's costume. There is one called "movie set photos" or something similar, I'll see if I can find it later if I have time.
Why are you continuing to complain about this? What is the point?
It's FYI. The other thread also has pictures from the Alnwick shoot, as well as more of these.

Edit: Here is one link, I'm pretty sure there was another as well: D&D Movie/TV - Photos from the D&D Movie Set

Last edited:

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
There are several threads, this one was specifically about Hugh Grant's costume. There is one called "movie set photos" or something similar, I'll see if I can find it later if I have time.

It's FYI. The other thread also has pictures from the Alnwick shoot, as well as more of these.

Edit: Here is one link, I'm pretty sure there was another as well: D&D Movie/TV - Photos from the D&D Movie Set
Thanks. I was informed several posts ago. I ask again, why do you continue with this? You completely derailed the thread Paul...to be right about something nobody cared about I guess?

Remove ads

Remove ads