D&D Movie/TV New Footage & Poster For D&D: Honor Among Thieves Movie

There's a brand new poster and new footage available for next year's Dungeons & Dragons movie, Honor Among Thieves. The new footage is a featurette of various pieces, incuding new monsters, and a look at the animatronics and CGI. The film comes out on March 31st, 2023 and stars Chris Pine, Michelle Rodriguez, Rege-Jean Page, Justice Smith, Sophia Lillis, and Hugh Grant.

29771E10-9F44-4CEB-B65D-9986CF1E00DC.jpeg

There's a brand new poster and new footage available for next year's Dungeons & Dragons movie, Honor Among Thieves. The new footage is a featurette of various pieces, incuding new monsters, and a look at the animatronics and CGI. The film comes out on March 31st, 2023 and stars Chris Pine, Michelle Rodriguez, Rege-Jean Page, Justice Smith, Sophia Lillis, and Hugh Grant.

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
That is probably true, but it wasn't just the CGI. The red is bloated and fat and the metallic (I haven't stopped to verify which one it is) looks oddly wide-eyed. Finally, I love black dragons, but I don't really like the 3e+ skeletal head, so I am a bit disappointed that is one of the more prominent ones it seems.
If you are talking the "dragon" at 1:24 in this new trailer as being "wide-eyed," it is an animated statue, so it will no doubt look odd.
NB: The strings on Pine's lute don't align. You can't unsee it.
Not surprising as he hits people with it. :ROFLMAO:

Remove ads

Remove ads