D&D Movie/TV Check Out These Previews Of Hasbro's New D&D 'FAST' Channel

3 shows launch very soon!

Hasbro's new FAST channel called Dungeons & Dragons: Adventures launches in less than two weeks. You'll be able to access by Amazon Freevee and Plex.It will launch with three new series--the comedy stream Faster, Purple Worm! Kill! Kill!, the Forgotten Realms adventurers based on an existing podcast Encounter Party, and the cooking show Heroes’ Feast. You can check out previews of all three below.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I watched the first 30 seconds of this guys video and felt the same way about his video as he did about the dnd channel launch and stopped watching to reply :) needless to say I disagree as I’ve found the channel fine, no streaming issue and enjoyed the shows so far, from the cartoon to live play.
He's talking about how hard it is to find the shows, including the links on the D&D website to it being broken, weeks after it went up. (One links to the Marvelous Ms. Maisel.)

That was after the first 30 seconds, though, so ...

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
I watched the first 30 seconds of this guys video and felt the same way about his video as he did about the dnd channel launch and stopped watching to reply :) needless to say I disagree as I’ve found the channel fine, no streaming issue and enjoyed the shows so far, from the cartoon to live play.
His experience was close to mine - and mine was because I'm in Australia. Nowhere on the site does it say the shows are only available in the US. Instead, it gives you a bunch of very weird or dead links.

So, is he in Canada or something like that?

Cheers,
Merric

Zardnaar

Legend
I'm not sure about that but over the past 6 or so months it seems he pivoted somewhat from D&D the game to sensational D&D is doomed type videos. Ive noticed several D&D YouTubers I generally liked watching do this.

I've noticed 3 do tgat not that I watched them on a regular occasion anyway.

Only watch Dungeon Dudes regularly.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
His experience was close to mine - and mine was because I'm in Australia. Nowhere on the site does it say the shows are only available in the US. Instead, it gives you a bunch of very weird or dead links.

So, is he in Canada or something like that?
I believe he's a Scot.

That said, while @EthanSental has found the videos just fine, I don't think that's anything like a consensus. I haven't been able to find them using my Apple TV box, just my phone, which isn't how I'm interested in watching anything, especially appointment television.

Remove ads

Remove ads