D&D Movie/TV Check Out These Previews Of Hasbro's New D&D 'FAST' Channel

3 shows launch very soon!

Hasbro's new FAST channel called Dungeons & Dragons: Adventures launches in less than two weeks. You'll be able to access by Amazon Freevee and Plex.It will launch with three new series--the comedy stream Faster, Purple Worm! Kill! Kill!, the Forgotten Realms adventurers based on an existing podcast Encounter Party, and the cooking show Heroes’ Feast. You can check out previews of all three below.

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Is it advertised anywhere on the D&D Beyond front page? I'm presuming I can't see it because it realises I'm in Australia and can't watch it, but I want to check how it's being advertised.

Cheers,
Merric

darjr

I crit!
Is it advertised anywhere on the D&D Beyond front page? I'm presuming I can't see it because it realises I'm in Australia and can't watch it, but I want to check how it's being advertised.

Cheers,
Merric
Not front page. I think and I know you've seen this already. But it is, I think, the easiest direct access to them on the web interface.

But that could be just because I went through all the rigamarole already.

Gorck

Prince of Dorkness
No. The content pauses.
Reminds me of Morrus’ Unofficial Tabletop RPG Talk. I don’t know if this happens for everyone else, but somebody somewhere injects ads into the podcast. But they clearly don’t listen to the podcast to determine where to insert them. So they wind up cutting off Morrus, Peter, and Jessica in the middle of their sentences.

Remove ads

Remove ads