D&D Movie/TV Check Out These Previews Of Hasbro's New D&D 'FAST' Channel

3 shows launch very soon!

Hasbro's new FAST channel called Dungeons & Dragons: Adventures launches in less than two weeks. You'll be able to access by Amazon Freevee and Plex.It will launch with three new series--the comedy stream Faster, Purple Worm! Kill! Kill!, the Forgotten Realms adventurers based on an existing podcast Encounter Party, and the cooking show Heroes’ Feast. You can check out previews of all three below.

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
The "sparkly TV icon" on what? For reference, we have the dumbest goddamn "smart TV" on Earth. Buy searching inside Prime does not seem to help.
On my phone it's the TV with sparkle in it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231116-203947.png
    Screenshot_20231116-203947.png
    1 MB · Views: 44

Dire Bare

Legend
Damn, that was hard to find!

On my computer, I went to Amazon Prime, then "Live TV" . . . and the only category I could find the channel was under "Recently Added".

There doesn't seem to be a way to save the channel to your watchlist, unfortunately.

But "Faster Purple Worm, Kill! Kill!" is pretty fun so far!

rgoodbb

Adventurer
Had it on plex watchlist after hours scouring freevee and plex, and the next day it is gone from my watchlist. I'm out. What a shame. I was looking forward to this as well.

I can't say an opinion if I can't watch them from Spain, but they shouldn't forget the international market.

If they are going to produce a Spanish-speaker actual-play show, they should take care about the accent and local slang.

The 80's cartoon is for the current standars a relatively cheap mean to promote the brand in the youngest generation.

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller

I can't say an opinion if I can't watch them from Spain, but they shouldn't forget the international market.

If they are going to produce a Spanish-speaker actual-play show, they should take care about the accent and local slang.

The 80's cartoon is for the current standars a relatively cheap mean to promote the brand in the youngest generation.
The lack of availability in certain international markets is likely due to rights issues rather than an indication that WotC has forgotten they exist.

I would also expect their first foray into Spanish to be a Mexican and/or Mexican-American dialect as that market is larger.

Ya, I've given up until someone tells us they've made the channel findable.....oh well. I don't NEED more tv....

I'm watching it in a browser window on my phone right now. Simply had to go to that DnDBeyond link quoted in the past few posts and click the Plex Watch Now button.

And for those who feel that takes too much effort, go here:

FreeVee seems to be related to Prime. I downloaded the app to my smart TV and once in the app I searched Dungeons and Dragons and the channel pops up there.

Faster Purple Worm is a pretty entertaining show. Seth Green was a blast to watch.

Remove ads

Remove ads