D&D Movie/TV Check Out These Previews Of Hasbro's New D&D 'FAST' Channel

3 shows launch very soon!

Hasbro's new FAST channel called Dungeons & Dragons: Adventures launches in less than two weeks. You'll be able to access by Amazon Freevee and Plex.It will launch with three new series--the comedy stream Faster, Purple Worm! Kill! Kill!, the Forgotten Realms adventurers based on an existing podcast Encounter Party, and the cooking show Heroes’ Feast. You can check out previews of all three below.

DarkCrisis

Reeks of Jedi
Im going to need Gordon Ramsey tearing those people down in Heroes Feast.

gordon ramsey GIF

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
It's going to be interesting to see if Encounter Party, which isn't in the top tier of actual plays currently, can make the jump based on this. If it can, I'd expect a lot more actual play troupes banging on the doors of various streamers. (Although it's hard to beat the value of Dropout, dollar for dollar.)

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Gordon Ramsay's Table Nightmares

Are you trying to DM a game of D&D? My gran could run a combat better, and she's dead. I wouldn't trust you to run a bath, let alone this table. And you, you players! You can just eff the eff off. You guys are playing like old people screw. I'm going to die of old age before Sir Indecisive over here can decide if he's going to swing his sword this round, or maybe ... swing his sword this round. Look, people, I can teach you the rules of the game, but I can't give you the heart to play it with passion. You're not the Tin Man, and I'm not the effin' Wizard of Oz.

thinking.... yeah, I'd watch that.

Remove ads

Remove ads