D&D Movie/TV Check Out These Previews Of Hasbro's New D&D 'FAST' Channel

3 shows launch very soon!

Hasbro's new FAST channel called Dungeons & Dragons: Adventures launches in less than two weeks. You'll be able to access by Amazon Freevee and Plex.It will launch with three new series--the comedy stream Faster, Purple Worm! Kill! Kill!, the Forgotten Realms adventurers based on an existing podcast Encounter Party, and the cooking show Heroes’ Feast. You can check out previews of all three below.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I know it's not what they're going for, but I'd love an animated show- even if the animation was low-budget, if the writing and acting's quality it could be great.
Have you seen Harmonquest? The later seasons were on some obscure minor streaming service, but the first few seasons bounced around the bigger ones for a while. It alternated between animated and live action. (And, unusually, it was PF1!)

nerowow

Villager
G4 re-revived! (At least the D&D side.) Seems like a good variety to start, although I don't understand the 24-hour TV format. The content and the platform the content will be on are niche as well... Don't see it working out well but hope I'm disproven. At least imagine the episodes will be uploaded somewhere more accessible like YouTube.

P.s. I hope one day the d&d-media scene will expand beyond LA. Some variety in the way they play and run games would go a long way.

Burnside

Space Jam Confirmed
Supporter
Gordon Ramsay's Table Nightmares

Are you trying to DM a game of D&D? My gran could run a combat better, and she's dead. I wouldn't trust you to run a bath, let alone this table. And you, you players! You can just eff the eff off. You guys are playing like old people screw. I'm going to die of old age before Sir Indecisive over here can decide if he's going to swing his sword this round, or maybe ... swing his sword this round. Look, people, I can teach you the rules of the game, but I can't give you the heart to play it with passion. You're not the Tin Man, and I'm not the effin' Wizard of Oz.

thinking.... yeah, I'd watch that.

Million, billion stars

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
G4 re-revived! (At least the D&D side.) Seems like a good variety to start, although I don't understand the 24-hour TV format. The content and the platform the content will be on are niche as well... Don't see it working out well but hope I'm disproven. At least imagine the episodes will be uploaded somewhere more accessible like YouTube.

P.s. I hope one day the d&d-media scene will expand beyond LA. Some variety in the way they play and run games would go a long way.
Freevee is the free version of Amazon Prime, but with adverts. It's rather available.
FAST (free, ad supported TV) is trying to thread the needle between streaming and TV cultures with how it talks about itself.

Remove ads

Remove ads