D&D Movie/TV Check Out These Previews Of Hasbro's New D&D 'FAST' Channel

3 shows launch very soon!

Hasbro's new FAST channel called Dungeons & Dragons: Adventures launches in less than two weeks. You'll be able to access by Amazon Freevee and Plex.It will launch with three new series--the comedy stream Faster, Purple Worm! Kill! Kill!, the Forgotten Realms adventurers based on an existing podcast Encounter Party, and the cooking show Heroes’ Feast. You can check out previews of all three below.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
P.s. I hope one day the d&d-media scene will expand beyond LA. Some variety in the way they play and run games would go a long way.
Podcasts, Twitch and YouTube don't care about geography. If this is a commercial success (I'm not sure how that will be measured -- is WotC marketing absorbing some of these costs?), then I'd expect a lot of folks around the world to get their turn on a slightly (let's not go crazy; this is just a FAST channel) bigger stage.

Even a local cable access studio would be an upgrade from "Tom has the biggest dining room table, so we play there," which is the typical "studio" set-up for actual plays.

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
Too bad Freevee only seems to be available in the US. I probably would have enjoyed the cooking show a lot.
It's also on Plex, which is less well known, but available almost everywhere. From Plex's website

Free Features​

Free Movies & TV Shows
Plex offers global ad-supported video-on-demand (AVOD) content, reaching users in more than 200 countries, making it the most widely available AVOD offering in the world.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if it winds up on Pluto, the Paramount-owned FAST

Podcasts, Twitch and YouTube don't care about geography. If this is a commercial success (I'm not sure how that will be measured -- is WotC marketing absorbing some of these costs?), then I'd expect a lot of folks around the world to get their turn on a slightly (let's not go crazy; this is just a FAST channel) bigger stage.

Even a local cable access studio would be an upgrade from "Tom has the biggest dining room table, so we play there," which is the typical "studio" set-up for actual plays.
Encounter Party is based in Chicago, though they did fly out to LA to tape this show.

Remove ads

Remove ads