• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XVI planning thread - Feb 24th: Head to the sign-up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
J-Dawg said:
I might have to think about coming out again. Anyone care to let me crash with them? A 4-5 hour drive on either end of the gameday is pretty killer--I could do on one end, but not both.

if nothing else works out for you, i might be able to help. we kind of have a full house already, but there is a couch...

You guys rock. I might just take one of you up on that.

Hey, TB--you thinking of running any Iron Kingdoms again? I haven't played any since the gameday event you ran a year and a half ago with me in it and I'm jonesin'...

TracerBullet42

First Post
J-Dawg said:
You guys rock. I might just take one of you up on that.

Hey, TB--you thinking of running any Iron Kingdoms again? I haven't played any since the gameday event you ran a year and a half ago with me in it and I'm jonesin'...
You were the gun mage, no? Or as he thought of himself, THE STAR OF THE SHOW!

hehehe...that was a fun game. Complete with Reidzilla asking me the greatest question I've ever been asked as a GM: "Can I power attack with a wedgie?"

For the record, my answer was, "Yes. And are you using both hands?" I felt it warranted the appropriate 2-1 damage for a two-handed weapon...

Good times. I still have those PCs, I think.

Yeah, I could probably be talked into running some Iron Kingdoms. You for sure in? You sounded like you were jonesin' for some Cthulu, too. They'd be competing spots, and the whichever one you picked would be named Champion of the World...you sure you want that kind of pressure?

Let me think about it a bit. I was interested in trying out a little d20 Cthulu, too. Never played it before, but I could give it a look-see another time.

Buzz, we do have seven tables and can add more games if need be, right?

Yeah, that was me. And I always think I'm the star of the show. ;)

I need to look at the schedule more closely--I thought Cthulhu was in the morning and your TBD slot was in the afternoon.

Oh well. Let me decide first if I'm going to be able to come or not first (not like that, you sickos!) then I'll worry about what games to play in.

And I'd still love to run something since I haven't run in the better part of a year, but it looks like I'm too late for that unless I can get a GM Alternate slot and someone backs out.

TracerBullet42

First Post
J-Dawg said:
Yeah, that was me. And I always think I'm the star of the show. ;)

I need to look at the schedule more closely--I thought Cthulhu was in the morning and your TBD slot was in the afternoon.
It was until about 11:30 last night...decided I'd run some D&D in the afternoon. If I run IK, it'll be in a morning slot (that I have not yet reserved.)

Still making up my mind.

TracerBullet42

First Post
Barendd Nobeard said:
If you need a poster for this gameday, let me know. I can't attend, but I can use my considerable artistic talents for the good of the Chicago Gameday! :p
For the "good" of the Chicago Gameday? You sure about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads