• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XVI planning thread - Feb 24th: Head to the sign-up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzz

Adventurer
Barendd Nobeard said:
If you need a poster for this gameday, let me know. I can't attend, but I can use my considerable artistic talents for the good of the Chicago Gameday! :p
Go for it, baby!

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
buzz said:
An event title and short description should be provided for use in the sign-up thread. You don't need these in order to volunteer an event, but I'll need them eventually.

I'll try to get these details in over the weekend. :)

Nazriel

First Post
Tracerbullet,

If not this Gameday, then perhaps the next one we can get the old Mount Prospect Ghostbusters up and running again.

You don't want the Pimped Out VW-Ghostmobile™ (Now available at a toy store near you with Working Flashing LED "Strobe Lights" and Midi Electronica sound effects!) to start getting rusty now, do you?

And don't forget to grab the brand new Talking Dieter Action Figure©. Get a free CD with 3 random Trance, Techno, and/or Tribal beats when you buy one today!

Nazriel said:
Tracerbullet,

If not this Gameday, then perhaps the next one we can get the old Mount Prospect Ghostbusters up and running again.

You don't want the Pimped Out VW-Ghostmobile™ (Now available at a toy store near you with Working Flashing LED "Strobe Lights" and Midi Electronica sound effects!) to start getting rusty now, do you?

And don't forget to grab the brand new Talking Dieter Action Figure©. Get a free CD with 3 random Trance, Techno, and/or Tribal beats when you buy one today!

It's all about the Mo-Do, baby. All. About. The Mo-Do.

*puts on driving gloves, blasts Gema Tanzen, speeds off in VW Microbus*

Pbartender

First Post
Trevalon Moonleirion said:
It's all about the Mo-Do, baby. All. About. The Mo-Do.

*puts on driving gloves, blasts Gema Tanzen, speeds off in VW Microbus*

Ach ja, mein Schatzi! Dat's de schtuff...

:D

Now vere ist mein Heineken... I haff need to schoot somesing mit high caliber munitions.

TracerBullet42

First Post
J-Dawg said:
While Mo-Do is indeed hard to top--I respectfully submit that it's really all about the Günther.

Tracerbullet--if I stay at your place, you better not touch my tra-la-la, by the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bBoapO276U
Well, you just keep your tra-la-la in your whoopdy-doo, and I'll worry about my diddly-dee. (I have no idea what we're talking about...)

And for everyone out there who's looking for something hilarious to do, watch that video clip with no sound. (I have no speakers on my computer at work.) But even without sound...that's quite funny!

TracerBullet42

First Post
Nazriel said:
Tracerbullet,

For what it's worth, I am anticipating shipment any day now of two more classic Ghostbusters modules...

So the Mount Prospect branch may soon be busy again...

Pbartender said:
Ach ja, mein Schatzi! Dat's de schtuff...

:D

Now vere ist mein Heineken... I haff need to schoot somesing mit high caliber munitions.

God. I'm not sure if I can work in the VW guy into this Call of Cthulhu game, and I'm almost sad. I mean...I could...but they're high schoolers....

Or maybe when one of them goes insane, they'll just start to THINK they're the VW guy....

Speaking of Sanity, do you think encountering a flying bear (sorry, monkeys just aren't native to North America) with laser beams would merit 1 points, 2 points, or d% SAN loss? What about encountering Raven c.s. McCracken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads