• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XVI planning thread - Feb 24th: Head to the sign-up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pbartender

First Post
Trevalon Moonleirion said:

Do. Not. Tempt. Me. :D

I am tempting you.

Tempting.

Tempting.

TEMPTING!

You VILL be tempted und you VILL LIKE IT!

Ja?

JA!

You cannot rezizt my intruiging und alluring suggestions vhen ze mindt-numbingly repetitive beat of ze Discoteuque empazizes my awkward, but hypnotic, tanzing.

TANZ FÜR DEITER!

BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP!
BOOP BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP!

Attachments

• deiter.jpg
    deiter.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

FCWesel

First Post
Just be careful if he asks you to....

TOUCH MY MONKEY!

You know, I hadn't realized when I posetd that, that that would be the second monkey-reference...

Seems that the theme is set...roll out those poster art submissions... ;)

Last edited:

Nev the Deranged

First Post
FCWesel said:
Is that a morning event or afternoon game?

Oh, right. My bad. That would be an evening game, as I hope to play Agon in the morning slot.

What system is it?

Don't Rest Your Head would be the system.

Do the players need any dice?

"I will provide semi-pregenned character sheets and dice, just bring a pencil, yourself, and a willingness to push your limits."

Thanks for asking ^_^

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Sidekick said:
Sorry for the thread hijack but I don't suppose you good folks'd be doing another one at easter time /the week after easter would you?

Typically me. I come into town for a 10 day visit just after the ENWorld event has finished...

grumble grumble grumble

have fun everyone!
I feel your pain

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Sidekick said:
Sorry for the thread hijack but I don't suppose you good folks'd be doing another one at easter time /the week after easter would you?

Typically me. I come into town for a 10 day visit just after the ENWorld event has finished...

grumble grumble grumble

have fun everyone!
So sorry, but your timing is just off. Games Plus will also be having a special open gaming weekend on March 31 and April 1 to celebrate our 25th Anniversary! Current plans are to have a day of retro gaming on the 31st, all games that were available in '82. These will be rpgs, board games, and miniatures games. Probable games include Basic D&D, Star Fleet Battles, Dark Tower, French Foreign Legion (minis), Encounters, Nuclear War, Call of Cthulhu.
[/THREADJACK]

FCWesel

First Post
thalmin said:
Games Plus will also be having a special open gaming weekend on March 31 and April 1 to celebrate our 25th Anniversary!

After having spoke to Thalmin about this SPECIAL DAY!!! I plan to running a Basic D&D event (and/or Cthullu) at the Games Plus 25th Anniv. Game-Tactcular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads