D&D 5E CL: Battle For Baldur's Gate Mechanics Spoiled by 401 Games!

Vael

Legend
All the lands are serious gas, I've wanted to get some Reflecting Pools. And the more battlebond lands, the better. I really wish they just put them into every precon Commander deck.

If you look at the Art on the Prerelease kit, that is clearly Bahumet in Dragon form, you can tell by the canaries in the art. Most likely he's getting a creature card this time. I wonder if it will be 5 colours like Tiamat.

Oh and from the Q&A of MtG Weekly, there are BG3 characters in the set, but it's not a BG3 set as such so don't worry about spoilers. It's a Forgotten Realms set that has a BG focus, so as I understand it, it's not all BG related, just that has a general BG theme, like Theros Beyond Death had an Underworld theme, but not all cards were about or related to the Underworld set.

So lots of BG references obviously, but not exclusively.

For example folks figured out who the Mindflayarrrs Deck's Mindflayer Pirate Commander is, it's N'ghathrod that Glyth Mindflayer that's trapped in Undermountain in Waterdeep. I bet the deck's Background card is Pirate.

N'ghathrod

Remove ads