• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Closed] Scarred Lands PbP

Golem2176

Banned
Banned
Okay, I have an interest in this. I never played by messageboard before. I have enough knowledge of the Scarred Lands to make this work. The Scarred Lands books I have are: Ghelspad Gazetteer, Termana Gazeetteer, Creature Collection Revised, Creature Collection II, Players Guide to Wizards Bards & Sorcerers, Relics & Rituals I & II, the Ghelspad Campaign Book and the Book of Eldritch Might. I also many PDF Books detailing even more of the Scarred Lands. If I could get more information on how a campaign like this works I'd definetly be interested in gaming.

Torillan

First Post
Golem2176 said:
Okay, I have an interest in this. I never played by messageboard before. I have enough knowledge of the Scarred Lands to make this work. The Scarred Lands books I have are: Ghelspad Gazetteer, Termana Gazeetteer, Creature Collection Revised, Creature Collection II, Players Guide to Wizards Bards & Sorcerers, Relics & Rituals I & II, the Ghelspad Campaign Book and the Book of Eldritch Might. I also many PDF Books detailing even more of the Scarred Lands. If I could get more information on how a campaign like this works I'd definetly be interested in gaming.

Excellent! The books you have are perfect. I hope to get a few more responses within the next few days, but go ahead and make up a character anyway. Pick whatever race/class you'd like from the list I provided above, then post the info here. Take a look at some of the other threads in this section to see the best format for posting character info.

As for how it runs, obviously it runs a bit slower than tabletop or chat. I essentially wait for all characters to respond to each posting I do, then proceed from there. Take a look at the first thread in here, called the "Play-by-Post FAQ " or something like that. It may answer some of your questions. Once we begin, I'll be starting a thread in the "Playing the Game" section.

Last edited:

Remove ads