[CoC-DnD3e-FR] Dead of Winter OOC Discussion

Old Fezziwig

What this book presupposes is -- maybe he didn't?
That was easy!

Hi, Argent! Check your e-mail :).

As the rest of you can see, I've spoken with Argent over e-mail, and I'm going to let him into the sixth slot as soon as he finishes his character. Thanks for the suggestion, bluegreenone; it's much appreciated.

Hope everyone is enjoying their day so far. I'm off to have some breakfast in my new digs.

Best,
the Hungry Lion

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Heeerrrrre's Korbi!

Hey guys! I'm going to be playing a Gnome Wizard. Bluegreenone? I was wonerding if we could discuss having our characters know each other from thier pasts...It would help to integrate my character quicker and be a bit of fun between characters. Reach me at Grimmbear@aol.com
You'll have to bear with me because I don't have the FR book yet. so i'm taking a little bit of guess work on some of his background and skills et all.

:cool:

Rorschach

First Post
Re: Me Play! Me Play!

Argent said:
Just need k-loin's approval!

"K-Loin"? :eek: I thought this was a family board. I don't know if I can play with you all if you're going to use such language! ;)

OT: Also, for all you Lovecraft fans out there, there is a story by Jorge Luis Borges dedicated to Lovecraft in his collection The Book of Sand. It's called "There are Other Things" and you might kind of dig it. Plus it has a vibe similar to the campaign we're all entrenched in right now...

Old Fezziwig

K-Loin?

Rorschach: *ugh* I hadn't made that connection, instead, as I saw it before breakfast, I kind of felt like a cut of meat. But, now... Now, I feel somewhat exposed. :p Smart loin, indeed. Oh, I'll have to go check out that Borges story. Sounds neat.

Best,
tKL

Old Fezziwig

perivas, Rorschach — the move is up! My apologies for the lateness. Got tied up watching the Cardinals-Braves game on ESPN (good game, great pitching on both sides).

Next move (move 9) and the introduction of Argent's PC, Korbi, tomorrow night, shy of disaster (and even then, it'd only be done later at night)!

Best,
tKL

Old Fezziwig

Oops

Sorry about not posting last night. I fell asleep reading The Dragon Reborn. Anyhow, I should get the move up tonight or this afternoon.

Best,
tKL

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Re: Oops

Kajamba Lion said:
Sorry about not posting last night. I fell asleep reading The Dragon Reborn. Anyhow, I should get the move up tonight or this afternoon.

Best,
tKL
Sure...I...I understand <sniff> I'm sure you have better things to do than bring my character into the game. I can handle the rejection. (now where's my Katana and a map of Boston?)

Remove ads