Converting the Dukes of Hell

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Yup, that all sounds good.

I'm struck by something looking at the magic items: how useful can eyes of charming be? By the time anyone can afford them, anyone of consequence they meet will be able to beat the DC pretty easily, I'd think.[/threadjack]

Could he use an amulet of the planes? Darkskull? Eyes of petrification? Pick what seems appropriate...

Shade

Monster Junkie
You threw me with that threadjack...I was trying to figure out where we'd given Nergal eyes of charming! :confused:

But yes, they are a rather ineffective magic items. Same goes with some of the low-end items with a fixed DC of 12. Ugh.

Ooh...darkskull could be fun for him. Maybe a ring of freedom of movement as well?

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
You threw me with that threadjack...I was trying to figure out where we'd given Nergal eyes of charming! :confused:

But yes, they are a rather ineffective magic items. Same goes with some of the low-end items with a fixed DC of 12. Ugh.

Hehe, oops. :p Didn't mean to confuse you there. Anyway, I wish the MIC had repriced some of the core magic items...
Ooh...darkskull could be fun for him. Maybe a ring of freedom of movement as well?

If he can afford it, those sound like good choices. :D

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
sigh. A year too late.

Although my conversion of Fast Forwards' Encyclopedia of Demons and devils might help with this. We shall see!

Remove ads