Cookin again

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
The flat pack could be a winner. It's all about weight. I'm going to check that out.

They definitely seem like the right choice if you have jars (or jar-like objects). I haven't explored, but I got the feeling the flatpacks aren't resealable. Might be a case where the most cost-effective approach is paying once for jars, then buying flatpacks. Obviously, you know your situation better than I do; I'm just doing the equivalent of thinking aloud.

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Supporter
They definitely seem like the right choice if you have jars (or jar-like objects). I haven't explored, but I got the feeling the flatpacks aren't resealable. Might be a case where the most cost-effective approach is paying once for jars, then buying flatpacks. Obviously, you know your situation better than I do; I'm just doing the equivalent of thinking aloud.
I have lots of little jars kicking around the kitchen already. Plus my wife just ordered a labeller, so she'll be excited to label some stuff.

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
I have lots of little jars kicking around the kitchen already. Plus my wife just ordered a labeller, so she'll be excited to label some stuff.

Jars didn't seem likely to be the sticking point. Happy to help.

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Supporter
My spice cupboard needs a serious restock, which is what I've been waiting for anyway. I'll try them out for some stuff I need anyway and we'll see how it goes. They have a bunch of stuff I want, and the flats seem reasonable. I'm getting tired of cooking with crap chili powder and crap paprika.

Remove ads