• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cookin again

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
The flat pack could be a winner. It's all about weight. I'm going to check that out.

They definitely seem like the right choice if you have jars (or jar-like objects). I haven't explored, but I got the feeling the flatpacks aren't resealable. Might be a case where the most cost-effective approach is paying once for jars, then buying flatpacks. Obviously, you know your situation better than I do; I'm just doing the equivalent of thinking aloud.

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Supporter
They definitely seem like the right choice if you have jars (or jar-like objects). I haven't explored, but I got the feeling the flatpacks aren't resealable. Might be a case where the most cost-effective approach is paying once for jars, then buying flatpacks. Obviously, you know your situation better than I do; I'm just doing the equivalent of thinking aloud.
I have lots of little jars kicking around the kitchen already. Plus my wife just ordered a labeller, so she'll be excited to label some stuff.

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
I have lots of little jars kicking around the kitchen already. Plus my wife just ordered a labeller, so she'll be excited to label some stuff.

Jars didn't seem likely to be the sticking point. Happy to help.

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Supporter
My spice cupboard needs a serious restock, which is what I've been waiting for anyway. I'll try them out for some stuff I need anyway and we'll see how it goes. They have a bunch of stuff I want, and the flats seem reasonable. I'm getting tired of cooking with crap chili powder and crap paprika.

Remove ads