• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cookin again

Zardnaar

Legend
Dinner last "Gamenight".

Cheese and bacon burger w/egg.

IMG_20211110_180105.jpg

Chicken wings.
IMG_20211110_174632.jpg

Zardnaar

Legend
"Gamenight".

IMG_20211117_173333.jpg

Double beef burger with caramelized onion and stuff. Was quite good.

Desserts.
IMG_20211117_180017.jpg

Apple and passion fruit crumble with boysenberry ice cream. Best crumble I've found that's not home made.

IMG_20211117_180134.jpg

Wife's sticky date toffee pudding.

IMG_20211117_180027.jpg

It was delicious. Toffee pudding is English local variant adds dates. This one had large chunks of dates and was so so soft.

Mercurius

Legend
I re-watched Chef, a fun feel-good movie, and couldn't resist making Cubanos. But I wanted to do it right, so I made a Mojos Pork Roast and Cuban bread from scratch. It isn't my absolute favorite sandwich--not a huge fan of pig meat (probably a remnant of my vegan days)--but it was really good.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I re-watched Chef, a fun feel-good movie, and couldn't resist making Cubanos. But I wanted to do it right, so I made a Mojos Pork Roast and Cuban bread from scratch. It isn't my absolute favorite sandwich--not a huge fan of pig meat (probably a remnant of my vegan days)--but it was really good.
At first, I thought you were talking about the UL sitcom Chef! with Lenny Henry.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
With Thanksgiving approaching, I’m on Turkey detail.

Not only am I going to be bringing one to my paternal aunt’s house on the day of, TOMORROW, I’m cooking and deboning 3 others to put the meat in the freezer and make a batch of stock.

Besides that? I’m also making a couple batches of traditional creole oyster dressing and some mirliton (chayote) squash.

Remove ads