• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Could Wolverine kill Superman?

Bullgrit

Adventurer
Yeah, I know Wolverine and Supes are from two different comic universes, but still, hypothetically, could Wolverine's adamantium claws cut/stab Superman?

Which would win in a battle: USS Enterprise 1701-D or the Executor Super Stardestroyer?

Who would win in a fight: Robocop or Terminator?

Bullgrit

Last edited:

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Yeah, I know Wolverine and Supes are from two different comic universes, but still, hypothetically, could Wolverine's adamantium claws cut/stab Superman?

Nope. Adamantium is an indestructible alloy, not an infinitely sharp one.

The better question would be if Superman could break one of Wolverine's bones.

Which would win in a battle: USS Enterprise 1701-D or the Executor Super Stardestroyer?

I always thought that one was simple - Star Trek ships are capable of FTL travel while within normal space, while Star Wars ships are not. The "Picard Manuver" would allow a trek ship to eventually make mincemeat out of anything moving at sublight speeds.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Superman could dump Wolverine in deep space or the like. It might not kill him, but it would certainly defeat him.

wolff96

First Post
I really all of these are matters of opinion, but I can't resist offering mine...

Unless he gets his hands on some kryptonite, no. Really, all the Big S is vulnerable to is Kryptonite, Red Sunlight of a particular wavelength, and magic. Of course, there's little that he could do to Wolverine that would last, either. Dump him in space, or a star, or possibly melt his bones with heat vision, maybe?

Ah, the age-old question. I'd really give the nod (over time) to the Star Wars ships, simply due to scale. They massively out-gun and out-weigh the Star Trek ships. Shields and such aside... just how much Ion Cannon fire could a ST ship really take? Granted, it would be an interesting fight to see, as I think lots of damage would be done to the SW ships, but they're just so large and system redundant that they'd eventually win. Not to mention all the fighters they carry...

The Governator. :)

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
The question can superman kill an army of Wolverines?

Using science! and his feral detective skills, James Howlet Waynes (DarkClaw) theoretically could have discovered that a "Superman" was going to set off a series of crisises that would rewrite the multiverse and erase his own existance by destroying Earth Amalgam.

With this knowledge, DarkCraw decides to form X-Force which consists of multiple alternate versions of himself including:
1. Darkclaw
2. Apocalypse (AoA wolverine after he ascends.. assuming the upcoming X-Force cover is factual)
3. Ultimate Cable
4. Earth 616 Wolverine
5. X-Men movie Wolverine
6. A theoretical Wolvernine whose skeliton is made of magical metal.
7. A theoretical Wolverine whose skeliton is made of kryptonite.
8. Deathlok Wolverine
9. Techno Organic Wolverine
10. Zombie Wolverine.
11. James the Wolverine (aka Wolverine from the Disney Universe)
12. J How-eL (Kyrptonian Wolverine)
13. Anime Wolverine
14. Earth Prime Wolverine (On Earth Prime Jame Howlett plays for UM's Ice Hockey team.)
15. A wolverine (the animal)

Ed_Laprade

Adventurer

Bullgrit
Depends on which Superman. The original? Easily. The 50s planet toting Supes? No way. Others? Your guess is as good as anyone else's.

Depends on who's writting the battle scene!

The last one, at least, is easy. The Terminator, no contest.

drothgery

First Post
Probably not; they're neither kyrptonite nor magic, so odds are supes wins this one.

If for some reason Picard and Vader were determined to fight to the death, the Enterprise wins because it can Picard Maneuver (maneuver at warp, fire, go back to warp) the Star Destroyer to death all day and there's nothing it can do about it. However, the Star Destroyer can escape to hyperspace easily, so the most likely outcome is the Enterprise gets a few licks in and then the Star Destroyer runs away (stardestroyer.net is ridiculous).

Terminator. And we'll make it Summer Glau's Cameron just because it's fun.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
The "Picard Manuver" would allow a trek ship to eventually make mincemeat out of anything moving at sublight speeds.

the Enterprise wins because it can Picard Maneuver (maneuver at warp, fire, go back to warp) the Star Destroyer to death all day and there's nothing it can do about it.

The "Picard Maneuver" is one of those classic trekisms which always bother me intensely. In one episode it is revealed that Picard came up with a maneuver which had no known defence... which never gets used. Ever.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads