Critical Role Critical Role removes hundreds of YouTube videos and podcast episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UngainlyTitan

Legend
Supporter
Videos and podcasts featuring Brian Foster, I first saw it in a Facebook post by Game Rant

I understand what is going on and why it is happening but this kind of thing always makes me somewhat uncomfortable. On the other hand its their platform.

overgeeked

B/X Known World
There won't be any Critical Role left if anyone else's dirty laundry airs out.
In a weird coincidence, Ashley’s missed the most episodes, so if something comes up on her end, it will be the least damaging to remove her episodes. Though it’s still a lot. Most of C1, about 1/3 of C2, and almost all of C3. Poof. Gone.

I’m honestly surprised it’s been this long and there’s only two problems. I keep expecting one of the on-air couples to break up and it to destroy the show. Matt and Marisha. Travis and Laura. Liam and Sam.

As a fan I hope it never happens. But money brings out the worst of most people.

jgsugden

Legend
These are tough situations and CR has a history of keeping things quiet as to the reasons for their decisions. I wish they'd instead make a clear statement as to why they made the decision. Regardless of who Foster is, the interviews in Between the Sheets were amazing, as were many moments in Talks Machina. This is a big loss. There was a lot of Critical Role lore contained in those TM episodes.

MGibster

Legend
I don't watch Critical Role so I don't have a dog in this race, but it's a good illustration of one of problems with digital media. I've still got a my Make It Big album by Wham on vinyl from 1984 I'm free to listen to whenever I want. Yeah, it's CR's product and they can do with it what they want, but I think it's a bit crummy to ruin it for their fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads