• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D and the rising pandemic

GreyLord

Legend
Well, not Covid, but somehow I caught a Norovirus.

It was BAD. Got dehydrated. Was throwing up ever other hour. Couldn't even keep water down. It's been a few days but now finally doing better. Could not stay hydrated for 2-3 days overall. Today, I finally have signs that I'm actually hydrated like normal.

It was very nasty. No idea where I picked it up. Could swear I was washing my hands regularly. Maybe didn't wash the fruit well enough? I thought I did, but it is possible i didn't wash some strawberries well enough, as it was more a rinse over them in the container. No idea where I really got it though. It was terrible.

Mannahnin

Scion of Murgen (He/Him)
We just moved from San Francisco to Atlanta, and though we still wear masks at indoor venues or crowds, most people out here don't. My school year starts on August 1st, hopefully I will be ready to teach by then!!!
Yes, this part sucks. Since masks (anything short of a properly fit-tested N95, anyway) primarily protect others, rather than the wearer, they're highly reliant on the majority of people in a given community or setting doing the responsible thing and wearing them. If the majority are burned out and/or dumbasses, being responsible and continuing to wear a mask oneself becomes less and less effective. :(

I hope you get well soon, and your family stays healthy.

Zardnaar

Legend
Coughed all night Saturday 0 sleep. Then slept 17 hours.

Improvement now vs Friday/Sat I think less coughing.

Cold, wet and damp we've had 4 months of rain this July.

2:33 my cities university.

Think the cats are evolving into fish.

G

Guest 7034872

2:33 my cities university.

Think the cats are evolving into fish.
That is absolutely wild; the campus became a weird, massively destructive natural waterpark or something.

Glad to read you're able to sleep again and on the mend!

Zardnaar

Legend
That is absolutely wild; the campus became a weird, massively destructive natural waterpark or something.

Glad to read you're able to sleep again and on the mend!

Students often decide to go kayaking in it when it's like that.

Happens every time.

Offered to send my friend in Texas some water.

Attachments

• IMG_20220727_081209.jpg
    IMG_20220727_081209.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 55

Zardnaar

Legend
If you've got some extra when you're done, send it to California.

It's free just come pick it up.
IMG_20220727_090902.jpg

3rd big dump in as many weeks 4 months rain in 3 weeks.

Maybe Canterbury first.

Take all you want

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads