D&D General D&D is like candy corn

Hey, this year I tried Cap'n Crunch-infused whiskey. That actually worked really well, probably better than the candy corn did.

1665164474723.png

That poor, poor, whiskey...

It was pretty good - candy corn infuses into liquor really easily, but doesn't overpower.

Distilled corn with solidifed corn syrup. My gut reaction is unpleasant, but I could see it working and would be willing to try it.

Yora

Legend
Nastiest. Candy. Ever.

But then I like salmiakki.
At least people who like salmiak and licorice won't try to convince anyone that it isn't revolting.

It definitely is. Given it's popularity in northern Europe, I suspect that tolerance for it is partly genetic.

And for everyone who can enjoy six minutes of angry swearing and profanity, I very much recommend searching youtube for "Lewis Black Candy Corn". :giggle:

niklinna

satisfied?
At least people who like salmiak and licorice won't try to convince anyone that it isn't revolting.

It definitely is. Given it's popularity in northern Europe, I suspect that tolerance for it is partly genetic.
It's delightfully revolting. But then I'm 1/4 Finnish.

Now the xylitol salmiakki, that's truly nasty. Don't eat that stuff. (Xylitol is a sugar substitute derived from birch bark, also a Finnish thing. Oi, Finland, what's up with all that?)

I looked for a good youtube "salmiakki challenge" video but it was very hit or miss. Only one genuine spit-take out of the whole lot.

Remove ads