D&D 5E D&D Live: Kate Welch returns with Jack Black, Reggie Watts and others!

During WotC's 'D&D Live' events in mid-July this year, there will be a live game called The Lost Odyssey: Last Light, featuring a dragons, krakens, and giant sea queens. WotC's Kate Welch will be the DM and celebrity guests Jack Black, Reggie Watts, Lauren Lapkus, Kevin Smith, and Jason Mewes will be the players -- plus one other guest they have not yet announced.

thumbnail_image001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

R_J_K75

Legend
Snoochie Boochies!
If Jack Black doesn't play a bard I'll be disappointed lol.
If Jack Blacks character doesn't die in the first act I'll be disappointed.
Jack Black is such a force I'm a little afraid he will dominate this table, entirely accidentally, with the sheer force of his epic personality.
I really used to like Jack Black and the D but lately I feel like his schtick is getting old and he's just abrasive. I always had hope that he would branch out musically and acting wise but doesn't seem like he has. In all fairness I haven't really followed anything since Rize of the Fenix so I could be wrong.

I don't watch these things usually but I might have to check this one out.

Is Lost Odissey set in any unknown setting? Because these could become canon later in the future.

Partnership WotC-NBCUniversal? But the action-live movie is being produced by Paramount Pictures, by ViacomCBS. This seems Hasbro doesn't want to be too linked with any main-media company. I don't blame them, because like this they can choose who shows the best offer.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases