D&D 5E Patton Oswalt playing at D&D Live!

WotC has announced a third celebrity D&D game at D&D Live in a couple of weeks. We've already heard about Jack Black and Kevin Smith, and about a group of wrestlers, and next.... it's Patton Oswalt, and a group of players in a game run by B. Dave Walters!

This year with Dungeons & Dragons, we bring you The Palace of the Vampire Queen! B. Dave Walters will lead cast of A.P. Bio Patton Oswalt, Nick Peine, Marisa Baram, Allisyn Ashley Arm & Jacon Houston to an ancient home reawakened.

patton.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

fba827

Adventurer
So it's part of the cast of AP bio. Has the show ever done a D&D episode?
I’ve seen every episode of that series and the later ones after it moved to peacock streaming for the newer season. and unless I’m completely forgetting one, then no, the series did not do a d&d episode.

Last edited:

Mannahnin

Scion of Murgen (He/Him)
The Lost Caverns of Tsojconth was slightly earlier. It didn't even had a code. In 1982 is was rereleased as The Lost Caverns of TsojcAnth, with a code.
The original Wintercon version of Tsojcanth came out in '76, the same year as Palace of the Vampire Queen; I don't have the exact dates for PotVQ but The Acaeum lists PotVQ as first.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases