D&D 5E Patton Oswalt playing at D&D Live!

WotC has announced a third celebrity D&D game at D&D Live in a couple of weeks. We've already heard about Jack Black and Kevin Smith, and about a group of wrestlers, and next.... it's Patton Oswalt, and a group of players in a game run by B. Dave Walters! This year with Dungeons & Dragons, we bring you The Palace of the Vampire Queen! B. Dave Walters will lead cast of A.P. Bio Patton Oswalt...

WotC has announced a third celebrity D&D game at D&D Live in a couple of weeks. We've already heard about Jack Black and Kevin Smith, and about a group of wrestlers, and next.... it's Patton Oswalt, and a group of players in a game run by B. Dave Walters!

This year with Dungeons & Dragons, we bring you The Palace of the Vampire Queen! B. Dave Walters will lead cast of A.P. Bio Patton Oswalt, Nick Peine, Marisa Baram, Allisyn Ashley Arm & Jacon Houston to an ancient home reawakened.

patton.jpg

Mannahnin

Scion of Murgen (He/Him)
I doubt it... that adventure is a dungeon delve mostly, which doesn't translate super well for these live events. I think it's probably more of an homage in the name that them actually planning on running that module.
I'm genuinely curious. I think playing the original was my first foray into OD&D, in a convention game run by Frank Mentzer ten or eleven years ago.

Remove ads

Remove ads