D&DExp Character Sheets!

HeinorNY

First Post
Knight Otu said:
Judging from the character sheets, saves appear to be calculated from the better of two values: Fortitude is the better of Str or Con, Reflex is the better of Dex or Int, and Will is the better of Wis or Cha.
Maybe.
If so:
Tiefling wizard: +2 Will
STR 0
CON 0
For 10

DEX +2
INT +5
Ref 15

WIS -1
CHA +1
Will 11+2(class bonus)=13

Half-elf warlock: +1 Ref, +1 Will
STR 0
CON +3
Fort 13

DEX 0
INT +2
Ref 12 + 1(class bonus?) = 13

WIS -1
CHA +4
Will 14 +1(class bonus?) = 15

Dwarf fighter: +2 Fort, +2 Ref??
STR +3
CON +4
Fort 14 + 2(class bonus?) = 16

DEX +1
INT 0
Ref 11 + 2(class bonus?) = 13

WIS +2
CHA -1
Will 12

neceros

Adventurer
I'm assuming these sheets were printed from the DDI Character Creator. I sincerely hope this isn't the normal for games, now, because that takes away half of the fun I enjoy with D&D: writing down my character.

Don't get me wrong; I loved the 3.5 creator and used it frequently. I just like designing and writing down my information by hand and be able to erase and re-write information when needed.

In short: If anyone can find a real character sheet, please post it so we can see.

I want to get a head start on redesigning mine.

ainatan said:
Maybe.
Dwarf fighter: +2 Fort, +2 Ref??
DEX +1
INT 0
Ref 11 + 2(class bonus?) = 13

OR maybe +2 bonus to ref defence comes from shield? If so all class bonus make sense (wizard +2 will, warlock +1 will and +1 ref and fighter +2 fort)

HeinorNY

First Post
SeRiAlExPeRiMeNtS said:
OR maybe +2 bonus to ref defence comes from shield? If so all class bonus make sense (wizard +2 will, warlock +1 will and +1 ref and fighter +2 fort)
HMMM maybe yes! The dwarf does have a heavy shield.
I was trying to understand that picture but maybe you got it! :)

Shroomy

Adventurer
I think I like the idea of a shield affecting your reflex save, and it kind of fits in with how shields were descibed in the magic item Design & Development column.

Spatula

Explorer
Olaf the Stout said:
I notice that the Dwarf Fighter has a movement of 5 squares. I assume this is 25ft per round. That's definitely a change from 3E.

Olaf the Stout
And that's while wearing scale armor & carrying a shield. So either dwarven base move is 5 and scale armor does not slow you, or dwarven base move is 6 and scale armor is -1 movement, or dwarven base move is 5 and dwarves are still not slowed by heavier armors.

HeinorNY

First Post
All three classes gain a +3 to attacks against AC.
To reach the sweet spot faster?

Also: Where does that +6 Insight in the Warlock's sheet come from?

Last edited:

Remove ads