• Resources are back! Use the menu in the main navbar. If you own a resource, please check it for formatting, icons, etc.

Dark Fairytale IC

jmucchiello

Adventurer
OOC: I'm taking over Shildoor. Az, can you redescribe the room they are in?

Initiative: [roll0]
OOC: is hitting 18 the same as beating 18? :)
 

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] you haven't got a clue with that roll you know that it is not normal glass given that entire structures are made from it. [MENTION=813]jmucchiello[/MENTION] given that this thing has a a negative dex mod yes it does! I'm at work and away from notes so forgive the vaugness. Large room with two tanks within one containing the brain and a small amount of liquid the other empty, The tanks are covered in a thin layer of grime and are about 10ft high. The floor is made from the strange obsidian glass that everything seems to be made of and a set of pipes in the floor leading to the tanks.

Thinking about it the tanks would probably block line of effect.
 
Kaleth is filled with disgust at the thing in the jar. His training takes over and he pours this disgust into the void in his mind. As the void fills he focuses out at the brain in the jar. The psychic energy slams into the brain.

OOC: Spending 5 pp on Psionic Blast at the Brain.
Psionic Blast (5pp): 5d8 14
 

jmucchiello

Adventurer
Shildoor sees Kaleth attack and decides if the thing lives in water, breaking the tank might work. "Break the tank?" he half asks, half announces. So slams the silvered flail into the side of the tank.

Attack: [roll0] Damage: [roll1]
 

Azurewraith

Explorer
A flurry of magical and physical blows strike the glass leaving a scorched section with a large crack in it however the liquid still holds within a few more good hits and the glass looks as if it will shatter.

The brain seems unconcerned by the attack upon its glass shielding it doesn't even move or do anything in retaliation or so it seems. Shildor can hear whispers in his head calling him to attack his friends.

GM: Shildor needs to make a sucesfull wisdom save of dc 17 or be afflicted with a dominate person spell causing him to attack his allies. Back over to the PCs
 

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: I would assume your all similar distances apart, Shildor can repeat the save every time he takes damage I'll randomly direct the attack unless someone wants to volunteer to be closest.
 

Neurotic

Adventurer
Leonan backpedals away from the giant and motions toward the container holding the creature. Suddenly, instead of the container there is a crossbow wielding Shavara, pointing the weapon straight into his face.

OOC:
Move: back
Standard: Minor illusion over the tank
 
Last edited:

Neurotic

Adventurer
OOC: Who is the lucky winner of Shildoors attention? Note that (depending on init) his closest enemy might be an illusion :) - probably not due to round mechanics, but still.
[MENTION=6803188]VLAD the Destroyer[/MENTION], can you fix Shildoor?
 

Advertisement

Top