Dawn of Defiance

Wintergypsy

First Post
The communication personell stops doing what they were busy with, and look surprised to see the team. The young officer speaks:
"I'm lieutenant Aden. I am a rising star in the Imperial Army. I will not take your words for granted..." and the he turns to the 2 other soldiers: "Dispose of them!"

Surprisingly, he seems courageous for an Imperial Officer, as he draws his blaster and immediately shoots at Duella, dealing 13 points damage!

[OOC: here's the deal, the officer didn't get a surprise round so he managed to harm Duella. The other soldier's aren't as lucky. So you can state 2 actions for 2 subsequent rounds....]

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Alder takes shots at the lt. with his westar pistol while moving to take any possible cover that might be in the room.

[sblock=OOC] My apologies for being absent. There has been three cumulative circumstances restraining me. First and foremost, I have spent all my free time this week on preparing for an important exam. It was yeasterday and went quite well in case anyone was interested. Second, I've had general difficulties with internet and third, the EN World specifically is being hard to connect to lately, as I'm sure everyone else has noticed too.

My general difficulties with internet are currently preventing me from getting to invisible castle also, so if you'd be kind enough to do the rolling for me WG.

Alder's attack +4, damage 3d6+2[/sblock]

Dalamar

Adventurer
"We want to end this fast, guys!"
The blaster shot got her pretty bad, and Duela found it harder to keep her aim. She didn't that let her stop leading the way for the others, though. She takes a shot at the lieutenant while looking for some cover.

[sblock=OoC]13 damage exceeds Duela's Treshold, so she is currently at -1 to all rolls.
Using Born Leader to grant everyone +1 to attack and taking a shot at the officer, Blaster at -1 (1d20+4=18, 3d4+1=11)[/sblock]

Wintergypsy

First Post
Through combined forces, your blasts manage to kill the Lieutenant...
As for Surussk, he seems to be lucky in his unfortune: the shot goes wide but reflects on a surface and scratches one of the troopers' arm.

The two troopers are on either side of the group: they duck in a defensive position and both of them fire a blast from their pistols, both of them missing you by a hair. No doubt their next shot'll be luckier...

[OOC: so there's a trooper L and a trooper R]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Ah troopers! I don't know why but your pain screams have that something that sounds like music to my ears" EF-8 says, letting his rifle fall from his hands and trying totrip the trooper with his stun baton.

Wintergypsy

First Post
Duella's shot doesn't manage to do alot, but Surussk's brutal tactics seem to carry more effect...he stops the left guard's breathing in quite a gory way... So EF-8 manages to trip the right trooper who wrecks his ankle (immobilized).

[OOC: this ends combat, you can try and talk to the other trooper or you can torture him...but only make this even messier if you really want to...we're no sith you know ;) ]

Kered manages to datat slice into the communications computer and turns up the following message:
//ROUTED . . . SECURITY ENCRYPTION CONFIRMED
//FROM PRAKITH CITADEL COMM CENTER VIA HOLONET NODE
6673-ALPHA
//FROM NODE 6673-ALPHA VIA STAR DESTROYER ASSIDUOUS
Priority 1 Message Follows:
Prepare former Admiral Gilder Varth for transfer to the Citadel.
Inquisitor Draco will be arriving within a standard Felucian
day/night cycle to take custody of the prisoner. You are instructed
to have your medical technicians ensure that Varth is fully rested
and at his highest possible strength.
Interrogation chemicals should be administered to Varth upon
notification that the Inquisitor has arrived on Felucia. Varth will be
transferred by shuttle to the Assiduous before Inquisitor Draco takes
custody. Time from administration of interrogation chemicals to
transfer to the Inquisitor’s personal transport should fall within an
acceptable window of 27 to 54 minutes.
//END TRANSMISSION

He also manages to put a hold to communications AND alarms: "This'll throw them off, and they'll be thinking it to be interference from the local flora. And this were boring communications anyway..."

Now: if you wish you can plant the explosives in this room, or you can wait and plant them somewhere else. Also, the follwing rooms can be explored on this floor~> Defense Turret, Medical Center, Prison Block.

Remove ads