Dawn of Defiance

Voda Vosa

First Post
EF-8 limits to draw his weapon and terminate the trooper that was still breathing. "Troopers, they don't know anything. Now that we have secured this area, I propose to investigate the prison block. Can you access the cameras of this place Kered? It wil be nice to know if we are going to face some resistance there"

Wintergypsy

First Post
Kered tries his hand at slicing once again, however with meager results.
"It appears closing down communication has closed down surveillance camera's as well. Good news is they won't be able to spot us as well. Both sides are blindsided..."

"However, this message here looks pretty urgent. It was sent yesterday so the Imperial Inquisitor can arrive within the hour...and i don't think that's a guy we want to meet...But the Felucian assault going on should buy us anough time to get out of here, i reckon."

Voda Vosa

First Post
Blackrat said:
"What the! By the Force! You can't just kill helpless prisoners!" Alder yels in surprice on EF's action.

"On the contrary, I can, as I have just done so." the droid states, then kicks the dead corpse "As I will do with the other ones, if they prove useless. The Empire must pay, and it will, as certain as I am... well... "was"... whatever..." EF-8 makes silence.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Duela punches the droid, only to regret it.
"Yes, the Empire will pay! No, we will not lower ourselves to their level!" she yells at the droid, rubbing her tender knuckles. "If I ever see or hear of you executing a surrendered prisoner again, I'm pushing you to a trash compactor myself!"
For a moment it looks like she is going throw another punch, but then she turns away. "Let's move it, we want to get out of here ASAP."

Voda Vosa

First Post
Slightly moved by the hit, the droids head turns from Alder to Duela "I'm sick of your moralistic comments. You have no idea what these people have done to me! They showed no mercy with an unarmed and inoffensive scientist! I will not have it with them. I WILL NOT!" The menacing red eyes of the droid glow more intensively. "And you won't tell me that I can't take theirs lives, for they have done exactly that with me!"

Max

First Post
Surussk seemed quite impassive when the droid executed the prisoner, neither approving nor condemning of the action. However....

"We don't have time to argue this out now. We need to grab our target and run. I'm heading to the prison block to find him. Join me?" Suiting actions to words, the trandoshan heads towards the prison block, weapon at the ready. He's assuming he'll run into guards and so is proceeding with care.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Alder's shock was displaced with surprice and puzzlement. The droid displayed very humane behavior. Too much for a droid actually. "Okay. It is clear we don't have time for this now, but when we get back to the ship, I'm going to need some time with you EF. I want to get to know you better." With that he turns to follow Surussk, blaster in hand.

Voda Vosa

First Post
EF starts following the Trandoshan, running next to Alder he says "Very well, we shall talk, if that suits you well." The droid loads a new energy pack in his blaster rifle.

OOC: I wish the blaster rifles could do that "chak chack" noise the shotguns make.

Wintergypsy

First Post
Surussk takes the lead as everyone follows him down the corridor that seems to lead to the prison block.A narrow corridor flanked on each side by smaller chambers leads to massive double doors made of heavy steel. Beyond the doors lies a large holding area where several prisoners linger anxiously. Each of the two smaller rooms flanking the hall seem built for defense, both against intruders and against escaping prisoners.

You quickly notice that it's not like other Imperial detention centers...at least for Duella and EF-8 who've no doubt seen those before.

The prison block features a large open space, which is nonetheless very well secured. The space is filthy and all prisoners are ketp together (more or less), without exception for a former Imperial Admiral. Currently, you can see 4 prisoners lingering there and one of them (a slightly overweight man with close-cropped gray hair and a bushy mustache. He has clearly seen better days; his right eye is swollen and bruised, and a trail of dried blood stains the corner of his mouth.) appears to be Admiral Varth, who you've been sent to rescue.

Unlike the other locations in the base, this one seem fairly well monitored.

Too well monitored.

Apparently some alarm system cuaght you and the guards attack as soon as all of you enter! There are 3 of them, dressed in standard Imperial uniform. One hits Surussk for 12 points of damage, another hits EF-8 for 4 points of damage and the third one misses...

[OOC: Combat round again, folks. Also be sure to..think creative when you're up against a strong enemy...]

Remove ads