Dawn of Defiance

Voda Vosa

First Post
EF-8 looks with satisfied face at his task. "Well it seems I built this droids with more power than I thought. My unmatched intelligence and skills don't stop to amaze me. Remind me, that when we secure that prisoner, to start producing this units once again. I can certainly tell, how will the emperors face looks, when he finds out that Karnof is still alive!" Suddenly , the droid appears to notice the current situation. "Yes" he replies to Duella "Someone should hack the computer terminal an access the communication system to block it. Additionally, the turrets could be disabled, to give our felucian friends more time to slaughter. Another good idea is to use the communication panel to give false orders to the troopers, and send them wander through the jungle, away from here. "

Dalamar

Adventurer
"I was actually thinking of going the dirt-simple way of just blowing them up," Duella answers EF. "But sowing confusion might be a better idea."

Max

First Post
"The diversion won't last forever. Let's figure out where this guy is in the prison, break him out, blow some stuff up, and then get out of here," says Surussk.

Surussk maintains a guard position, weapon ready and pointing in the direction he thinks trouble is most likely to appear.

Wintergypsy

First Post
Kered gets access to the computer terminal, bt he doesn't seem able to do very much. Matter of factly, he can only control the doors in the facility. All or most of them seem unlocked, due to the confusion of the Felucian attack.

A good option seems to be to go to the communication center first, since the heroes wish to block the Imperial communications. Perhaps they'll be able to slice a computer there...

The communications center helps route all of the Imperial communications on Felucia. Originally, the prison facility was a communications station before it was converted into a holding area for political prisoners. As such, a large portion of this room features advanced communications equipment. However, Felucia is a backwater planet, so there is usually little going on to justify any kind of largescale
activity, though the communications center doesseem to coordinate with the Victory-class Star Destroyer in orbit...

The heroes enter the communications center by surprise [surprise attack round, y'all amke the first move...Initiative+actions]

The bulk of this room is taken up by computers and other communications arrays. The far wall juts outward slightly to make
room for a massive computer column, which obviously forms the
base of the satellite dish attached to the top of the facility. Blinking
lights and flashing monitors indicate that the station is obviously in
constant communication with someone, and displays show sensor
readouts from around the station and elsewhere on Felucia.

Three Imperial communications officers sit at their computer stations, two in the circular side of the room, and one across from the door. Duella notices his rank indicates a lieutenant and he sems to be supervising the other two comm operators...he's startled when he sees you.

Voda Vosa

First Post
EF-8 takes aim. "If you pronounce a word or press a button, it will be the last action, of your pathetic lives. Now away from the control panel imperial meat bags!" the droid orders, aggressively.

Max

First Post
Surussk considers opening fire immediately, but glances quickly at Duella to see if that is the plan, this time.

ooc: If Duella's initiative is after Surussk's, then he delays until Duella goes so he can follow her lead and not get in trouble for shooting too quickly. Of course, if Duella goes first then he will automatically be after her.

Initiative (1d20+8=20)

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Lieutenant, I suggest you tell your men to step away from the computers so no-one needs to get hurt," Duela says, pointing her blaster at the commanding officer. "You don't stand a chance against us."

OoC: Initiative (1d20+9=17)
Intimidate: Persuasion with Force Point (1d20+8=25, 1d6=4), total 29.

Sorry, I somehow managed to miss the update for several days.
By the rules, intimidation is a full-round action, but I was hoping that the situation allows for her to make it during the surprise round. If not, she will simple tell the others to hold fire and intimidate on her turn during the first actual round.

Remove ads