• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dawn of Defiance

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Alder isn't having luck with his mount. Trying not to get thrown off, he can't keep up with the others.

Ride (1d20+3=8)

OOC: Sorry, weekends are not good for me when it comes to PbP'ng.

Wintergypsy

First Post
Surussk's shot only manages to wound the scout trooper, causing him to get less control over his vehicle: the speeder is wobbling dangerously from left to right...but it's still advancing.
Surussk and Alder are starting to lag behind the group, as Duella, Kered and EF-8 ride ahead, next to each other. They manage to find their way out of the swampy terrain, only to be confronted by a second scout trooper! Now they have one trooper (wounded) ahead of them, and another one behind them! (both are in long range)

Following the path, there seems to be a decision to be made: the path branches off in 2 paths. One appears to go through some thick foliage, the other one goes through the hollowed-out trunk of a massive Felucian tree... (i need decisions on which path Duella, Alder and Kered all decide to take. Not necessarily together...)

Meanwhile, Surussk and Alder get lost somewhere in the undergrowth and have to try to navigate their way out of this swamp (ride and perception checks, please).

Dalamar

Adventurer
For a moment, Duela considers going through the trunk. Then she realises that there might be something that could snag her off her mount, and decides that the foliage is the better choice.
If she has a chance, she takes a shot at the wounded trooper.

Pistol at Long range (1d20-5=4)

Blackrat

OOC: Is Alder still blind? If that's so, I'm going to drop behind and just try to find my way out before setting to the general direction the others went.

Voda Vosa

First Post
The droid shoots at the trooper, but his rifle found no mark. The blaster volt carbonized one of the plants that sprouted out of the swamp.

OOC: a 4

Wintergypsy

First Post
OOC: SOrry Blackrat, plot inconsitency -> Alder should be fine now. RL's been tough with a lot of problems lately and i apparently looked it over the head. But w'll keep playing! Right now i need to know, appart from Surussk and Alder, what route you're all taking -> the hollow tree trunk (massive one, so more like a tunnel) or the path through the undergrowth and shrubs and all...

Blackrat

[sblock=OOC]Ah, in that case, the chase continues ;)[/sblock]
Alder tries to spur his kybuck but it isn't his day. He continues to follow the others from distance, trying to catch up and cursing the creature, before realizing his growing anger, and calms down.

Ride (1d20+2=13)

Remove ads