• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

design the perfect mate

the Jester

Legend
KenM said:
I have a thing for girls with glasses, too. The pic I posted is just a good friend, hopefully someday will be more. We just meet last January, but we have become very close.

Wow, sounds like you got it bad for her, Ken. :) Good luck!

Angcuru

First Post
Aw, what the heck. :p

5'9". Female. Mixed Polish and Columbian Ancestry slighty favoring Polish. Amber Hair, waved style. Ecto(meso)morphic facial structure. Small mouth, big blue/green/grey/violet eyes, small nose. Slim/Petite but not overly so. Fit, but not muscular. Smart and well-educated, slightly naive, shy but not in a socially debilitating way. Cheerful, likes to smile. Has absolute trust in me(it would be justified), and is openly affectionate. Slightly jealous/possessive, but in a good way. Religious upbringing, but now does not identify with a religion. Wants lots of kids.

Optional(yet awesome if so): Significantly wealthy so neither of us ever have to work. Ever.

Krieg

First Post
247818.jpg

Ashwyn

First Post
There are a lot of qualities I look for, but since finding out what my mate like as I go along is one of them, such a thing would be pointless for me. :)

KenM

Banned
Banned
I would like to see a women post what they want in perfect mate. Interesting to see the differeces in what men and women consider perfect.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with the first fem-bot from the Buffy series. The one Warren created for himself.

But maybe without all that jealousy and maybe a bi streak. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads