• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

design the perfect mate

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
There is no such thing as the perfect mate... period. Wishing for the impossible is not something I believe in.

I believe that Love and Fate are intertwined. for good or bad. Not everyone is Fated to meet someone and fall in love. But when it does happen, it is like electricity through your soul.

For I believe people have soul mates, but aren't limited to only one per lifetime. And there isn't any guarantee you'll meet your soul mate either.

Making it work, after the magic has deminished, is up to you and your significant other. True love breeds joy and happiness. Love of convenience breeds misery and tragedy.

I found a woman who I thought was my soul mate, several years ago. I was right and I was wrong. She was mine, but I was not hers. Will I meet someone else who sees me as her soul mate. Maybe. But there isn't any guarantee I'll feel the same way.

That is how Fate and the Universe works.

In my humble opinion... ;)

Cheers!

Knightfall1972

KenM

Banned
Banned
Update on my situation. I called Heidi today. She was on her way out, but she was glad I called. She said she had her head up her A$$ about a couple of things. We are going to get together later this week, she sounded positve. :D I'm trying not to get my hopes up, stay realisitic.

KenM

Banned
Banned
Well, got that letter from Heidi, she was glad to hear from me. Still still likes me and thinks about me, alot she said. :D She said it brings a smile to her face to think of me. I have to take it slow and not push her away. I'm happy.

Chacal

First Post
Just an advice :
when designing your perfect mates, don't forget to ensure that they wouldn't want to design theirs ;)

Chacal

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads