• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Detchitoyo High School: Freshmen Year, Q. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Zack2216 said:
Christian announces "It looks like the fight is all but over! What will J.K. do with that weapon?"

Hmm, one can hope he will keep the weapon in order to give it to me, but then again, I do not think that would be his standard mode of behaviour. Pity, I could really use a big gun like that... mmm, big gun...

Thomas' eyes glaze over as he becomes distracted by the grenade launcher.

...find myself some ice grenades like the ones in...

Last edited:

Imerak

First Post
Tetsuya runs forward to J. K. as he exits the battlefield extending his hand. His face is smiling, and he is clearly impressed. "Wow! That was awesome, man!"

Lichtenhart

First Post
(OOC: Sorry I've just been busy with exams)

J.K. sighs at Roichi's last threat. He takes a good look at the weapon weighing it, reaching for the trigger.... then he snaps back. He lay it near Roichi's 'unconscious' body (but not too near) and bows in salute of a worthy opponent.
Then he simply walks away from the field.

He grabs the hand Tetsuya offered and uses it to spin him around, before allowing him on his feet again with a smile. it only lasts for moment, he turns serious again as he says "I hope I won't have to do this again. How is Thomas?"

Festy_Dog

First Post
"Intact, but incapable of participating in further combat without medical attention," he explains, before adding, "I am thankful for the others' timely intervention,"

hafrogman

Adventurer
Damien looks out over the battlefield. Then he turns to face J.K., shaking his head from side to side.

"You shouldn't have given him that thing back, I'm sure it won't be long before it's pointed at your back one of these days."

Lichtenhart

First Post
"What should I have done, Damien? I should have begun a war? It's better pointed on my back than yours, anyway. If he really hates me, now, it's just a personal thing. No one else will be involved, and that's what matters to me."

hafrogman

Adventurer
Damien gives the technicolor yeti a puzzled glance.

"The war was already in place, you didn't start anything new. I simply meant that destroying his weapon would have meant one less gun that could shoot us. I'm sure he could get another, but at least he would have had to expend some effort to do so."

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
JK
"What should I have done, Damien? I should have begun a war? It's better pointed on my back than yours, anyway. If he really hates me, now, it's just a personal thing. No one else will be involved, and that's what matters to me."

"Oh, but we will be." Kryptonite says quietly. "An attack on one is an attack on all. We stand up for each other - that's what friends do."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads