DMing Advice (Links fixed July 20, 2008!)

I used the download thread feature instead. Bookmarks are better, but for some reason some threads "vanish" from the bookmark - when you attempt to get the thread again through the bookmark, it's another thread! I think the recent boards problem is the culprit.

Oh yeah. Bump.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
(Psi)SeveredHead said:
I used the download thread feature instead. Bookmarks are better, but for some reason some threads "vanish" from the bookmark - when you attempt to get the thread again through the bookmark, it's another thread! I think the recent boards problem is the culprit.

Could be some of the links to it are older ones?

Noumenon

First Post
I've been working my way through the threads in this list. But the site redesign seems to have broken all the links, which is a tragedy. I don't spend much time here -- does anyone know an easy workaround that would let me see the old threads?

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Those first four posts should all work, again. I hope you are gleaning some good advice from the once and future DMs of EN World. :)

Noumenon

First Post
Unbelievable -- you just keep on giving. Was that a lot of work? It might be handy to know the method used if I run into other broken links.

I have been reading all this stuff as a player and it's gotten me so excited about DMing that my group is letting me take over. My first session is on Thursday.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Cool. It was a lot of little bits of work over a lot of little bits of time. I think most links from the various incarnations of the boards can be adjusted by either adding /forum/ in the middle or changing /forums/ to /forum/ Glad to see this thread is still getting some use. :)

Remove ads