D&D General DMs Guild Classics POD & PDF Wishlist

Voadam

Legend
DSS2 Earth, Air, Fire, and Water (2e)

1684331710130.png

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Honestly, I'm assuming they missed those 3 compendiums when they put the other two dozen or so on, and it's never going to even be on the radar of whoever would actually be the one handling that stuff that there are some missing ones, and that it would be a desireable thing to complete the set. I already reached out to drivethrurpg, and they said they can only work with what WotC gives them.

If this were 10 years ago I could send a tweet to Jeremy Crawford and he'd probably see it, but it's been a long time since that was true.
The third Planescape MC was added back in February. No sign of the first two, yet, however.

Monstrous Compendium Planescape Appendix III

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
Has anyone ever figured out what happened with S1 Tomb of Horrors (the AD&D 1e version)? It used to be available (also in POD), but it has been gone for quite some time at this point. The file is still available for download for those who purchased it though.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Has anyone ever figured out what happened with S1 Tomb of Horrors (the AD&D 1e version)? It used to be available (also in POD), but it has been gone for quite some time at this point. The file is still available for download for those who purchased it though.
Not a clue. It is, technically, still available as part of S1-4: Dungeons of Dread. But the individual PDF has yet to make a reappearance.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
The entire Basic line of adventure modules is now available in Print-On-Demand!

Unfortunately, the other sets aren't faring so well. The Expert line is missing two modules:

The Companion set is also missing two modules:

The Master set is only missing one module:

And the Immortal set only has one module available in POD:
  • IM1 The Immortal Storm (still not available in POD)
  • IM2 The Wrath of Olympus
  • IM3 The Best of Intentions (still not available in POD)

Last edited:

Remove ads