D&D General DMs Guild Classics POD & PDF Wishlist

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
I'm going back through my BECM collection, and checking back on DriveThruRPG for updates. There are a lot of new PDFs out there, but not very many POD options. :-/

None of the Hollow World stuff is up it, nor is the Princess Ark boxed set. I'd also really like to see the Creature Crucible line.

The Hollow World
It looks like the whole Hollow World product line is now available, but only 3 offerings are available in print.

Hollow World Campaign Setting - available in PDF and POD, for $10 and $16 respectively
HWR1 Sons of Azca - PDF only, $5
HWR2 Kingdom of Nithia - PDF and POD, $5/$8.50
HWR3 The Milenian Empire - PDF only, $5
HWA1 Nightwail - PDF only, $5
HWA2 Nightrage - PDF only, $5
HWA3 Nightstorm - PDF and POD, $5/$8.50
HWQ1 The Milenian Sceptre - PDF only, $5

Princess Ark
Not available in print, but the PDF is available:

The Princess Ark boxed - PDF only, $6.

Creature Crucible
Good news and bad news and good news: the good news is that the entire CC line is now available in PDF. The bad news is that only one of them is available in print, but the good news is that it's arguably the best book in the series.

PC1 Creature Crucible: Tall Tales of the Wee Folk - PDF only, $5
PC2 Creature Crucible: Top Ballista - "scanned image" format, $5
PC3 Creature Crucible: The Sea People - PDF and POD, $5/$23
PC4 Night Howlers - PDF only, $3

Last edited:

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
After months of nothing new, we suddenly have new PDFs...

Psionics Handbook (3.0) (Though it is listed as Expanded Psionics, the cover is that of the original 3rd Edition version of the Psionics Handbook; I have not purchased it, yet, to verify which one it is.)
Greyhawk: The Adventure Begins (Also available in POD)
Just to make things even more confusing:
psionics.PNG

I can't even find the new one on DMSGuild which I figured it would also be showing it.

JEB

Legend
New items! Maybe they'll finally fill in some of the gaps for the 50th anniversary year. (The big one IMHO is the 1977 Basic Set.)

(Probably too much to hope they also clean up some of the poorly scanned/incomplete products, but I'd like to.)

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
After months of nothing new, we suddenly have new PDFs...

Psionics Handbook (3.0) (Though it is listed as Expanded Psionics, the cover is that of the original 3rd Edition version of the Psionics Handbook; I have not purchased it, yet, to verify which one it is.)
Greyhawk: The Adventure Begins (Also available in POD)
The first entry is indeed the Psionics Handbook and not the Expanded Psionics Handbook.

Greyhawk: The Adventure Begins isn't a new release but a re-release, since the PDF was previously available in 2022. The new version is a better scan but frustratingly doesn't seem to have OCR enabled so it isn't searchable.

Remove ads