• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Do you Dm or do you Play?

Do you Dm, or Do you Play?

• Yes, I am DM

Votes: 45 28.1%
  • Yes I am a player

Votes: 26 16.3%
  • I both DM, and Play

Votes: 88 55.0%
  • What the hell is a DM?

Votes: 1 0.6%

EverSoar

First Post
Just Wondering how many poeple, DM, or actually play. I get the impression that most people DM, or are in a situation, where they do both.

Personally right now, i'm just a player. Though, I may be Dming soon.

Scarab

First Post
I both DM and play, though there's been quite a break in both activities now. Too bad, I really want to get my Scarred Lands campaign rolling...

William Ronald

Explorer
I play and DM. I run a few games, but I do a ton of campaign building work. (Names, linguistics, maps, history. I am something of an amateure linguist, historian, and mythology buff.)

Albereth

First Post
I do both. I will run an adventure and when that one is completed then my nephew runs his adventure. We switch back and forth. In the game I run the characters are all 6th level at this time and in the game my nephew runs the characters range from 8th to 10th.

EverSoar

First Post
CRGreathouse said:
I think the results will be bised... DMs are more likely to read and post on the board than players.

Thats sorta my point. I think more of the DM's are posting and reading the boards. I find it just as useful for a player to be on here. But I guess, there are more resources for an active Dm

Kal Vito

First Post
both...well i did until the incident

Well..... i did do both but......but that was until i killed all my players who were at level 3 with an assasin vine......now i just play

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads