• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Do you have Tales from the Yawning Portal (survey)

Do you have Tales from the Yawning Portal (survey)

• Yes

Votes: 86 71.7%
  • No, and I don't want it

Votes: 17 14.2%
  • No, but I want it

Votes: 17 14.2%

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
I got it and have enjoyed it. I have my own campaign world and have not had any time to run any of the Adventure Paths I've purchases (Curse of Straud and Storm King's Thunder), but a book of shorter adventures and dungeons I can drop into my campaign was just what I needed.

vpuigdoller

Adventurer
I got it and have enjoyed it. I have my own campaign world and have not had any time to run any of the Adventure Paths I've purchases (Curse of Straud and Storm King's Thunder), but a book of shorter adventures and dungeons I can drop into my campaign was just what I needed.

Thats exactly how I feel! I wish they make more of these but with new adventures instead of old ones.

Li Shenron

Legend
No, and I maybe want it but I am still undecided... I have some of the included adventures from their original edition, and I'd like to run them in 5e, but I am not sure if I should rather use the original and make a conversion by myself.

Remove ads