• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Does England have strange bugs that leave necrotized wounds?

Janx

Hero
I’ve never heard any of those except pelting it down like cats & dogs. And I’m pretty sure I’ve never heard anybody say that out loud!

Morrus, could you answer this very complex scientific survey, please?

Are you sure you live in England?

Are you part of mainstream English culture?

Are you a typical English person?

-----

I suspect that everything we know about England is wrong. We may need to send a probe.

Bagpuss

Legend
I love all the various Britons words for Weather, they are so dank and mawky - Mizzling, Tippling, Luttering, Plothering, Pelting. Siling down like cats and dogs

Mizzling I've heard of but wouldn't use, pelting I've heard and used frequently.

My son came up with a new one last winter. It was a mixture of snow and hail, he said it was "snailing".

Azurewraith

Explorer
Mizzling I've heard of but wouldn't use, pelting I've heard and used frequently.

My son came up with a new one last winter. It was a mixture of snow and hail, he said it was "snailing".
Kids are the best at this sort of thing my four year old came up with tomorning, as I work late so often say see you tomorrow morning.

Remove ads